My DEBUT CD is OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the gayest ****in' **** I've ever heard. This ain't even comedy. It's just ****in' stupid.

I finally heard some of the tracks. This is a joke. You can tell because the name of the group is: "drinking from the fire hose", came from the Weird Al movie flop UHF. I didnt agree with the asian song. In fact, I could only stomach the first 7 seconds or so of it. I dont believe these guys take themselves too seriously. They have a horrible flow and I wouldnt pay a dime for the cd. I think they know that. One of those tongue-in-cheek groups. Not saying its right, but thats what they are....

-Geoffrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to that kind of just made me shake my head. Not only was everything about that horrible production wise, they are just being plain racist under the guise of "comedy." I wasn't laughing and it was pretty obvious the age range you two are in. I don't need to buy "albums" from two high school friends who cling to eachother and the internet for support because the other kids shun them.

william hung is inspiration! he sucks at everything but he won't stop trying. that has nothing to do with the current thread. I've never heard anybody bring up his race until now.

hahahaha man... I've got a little asian in me (I'm half Japanese), hence the name Ujiie (Tokyo Japan son.. What?). As far as what they said, lol... Most of what they said didn't even make sense... "Eating tha rice, Rockin tha ice, the pussy is nice." <--- lol instant classic.

wow calm down guys, it's a comedy thing. Chill out seriously. We have no hate, it's just jokes.

btw, I love asians. 3 of my closest friends are asians. Again, calm down dudes.

YoungHove said:
It's just so wack....it's more gay than sisqo, honestly.
The fact that I know Sisqo makes that so much funnier. Is that how they feel all the wya in the UK? D@mn!

dj spotlight said:
why is it that when i say something about black people and hip hop music, im considered a racist, but when half the people on this thread are talking about white boys, nothing happens?

Because whites have been "Saying something" about blacks for hundreds of years, white people have used and abused blacks for years and years, white people make up 70% of population. My question is whats with white people playing the victem roll like they have anything to complain about.

djBusby said:
btw, I love asians. 3 of my closest friends are asians. Again, calm down dudes.

I'm tired of hearing sh!t like, "I'm not racist, most of my homies are (insert race Here)" was it chris rock who said if you say that, U R A RACIST.
you might've intended a joke or comedy CD, but everything I heard was wack. comedy doesn't or at least shouldn't be an excuse for wackness.

Beat Off said:

Because whites have been "Saying something" about blacks for hundreds of years, white people have used and abused blacks for years and years, white people make up 70% of population. My question is whats with white people playing the victem roll like they have anything to complain about.

*sigh* You need to hear a song called "rockin' the suburbs" by ben folds. :rolleyes:

-Geoffrey

haha horrible.. pure horribility. I think it's racist in a Dave Chappelle sense. Not right, but not serious.

dJ sHoE said:
haha horrible.. pure horribility. I think it's racist in a Dave Chappelle sense. Not right, but not serious.

They aint even Dave Chapelle's status. Dave makes fun of everybody, with class. These fools aint even try to make they **** sound complicated so there would be some way you can study they **** and find it funny. Comedy is suppose to be poking fun at politics and all that bull****. These mother ****ers aint pokin fun, it's they views in life and that's how they is. Look at them cracker boys.

And to Dj Busby, you must be rollin wit the ignorant fob ass Asians that don't know any better than to serve your white ass with homework so you can pass in college. You and your homeboy looks like the type of losers who play pokemon with your Asian buddies and try to get into anything Asian just to prove you aint racist. That's real. Your three best friends prolly does your schoolwork for you. Them the type of nerds who are gullable enough to take your bull****.

Now, I aint gon calm down for no **** because your ***** ass is hiding behind a computer screen and the title of "comedian" cuz I know what's funny and what's not. You aint got nothing on Jack Black or Chapelle or whoever you look up to, judging by the way y'all present yourselves.

Plus the fact all y'all **** sounds like **** a mother ****in 6th grader could put out, I'm assuming both you two are taking this hip hop thing as a joke. That's another ****in level you ****in with that shouldn't be ****ed with in the first place. For reals though dog, are you even serious bout all that ****? I don't think so, so I don't think this comedy thing is gon work for y'all ***** asses.

And to the William Hung response, that fool is hustling everybody. I know this for a fact. He plays the ignorant Asian role so well he get y'all (the general public, nobody on this board in particular, at least I think) handing money over. He can be considered a sellout or a hustler, but he got y'all saying that he's the epitome of never giving up. BULL****. The fool got you all blinded. My evidence is that my homeboy was at a train station up in Berkley, and that mother ****er punched him from behind. OUT OF ****IN NO WHERE. You know what Hung said? "I'm William Hung, I don't give a ****!"

It shows that the dude know what he's doing. Now why is that related to this thread? Well, it shows that American society loves the goofy, ignorant, Asian guy. He's "loveable" as how American Idol marketed that son of a *****.

People don't want to say **** bout that, bout how he fits the ****in stereotype of what America wants to look at Asians. Nobody ****in says **** bout that, so shut the **** up about being white and being bashed on. Every race has been pushed around by one race or another. This whole image of the smart, nerdy, goofy, Asian guy is an image that everybody wants to take advantage of and spit on subliminally. Everybody loves it when the ****in Asian is ignorant but never gives up. The irreplaceable enemy of America, like how my Asian American studies professor entitles Asians.

Oh yeah, don't get me ****in started wit Jin.

Last edited:
Hahaha. That's an amazing William Hung story(I don't believe it at all, but "I'm William Hung, I don't give a ****" is hilarious in a Chappelle kind of way).

"THUG LIFE SON, WHAT? WU TANNNG."

Red_venom said:
Hahaha. That's an amazing William Hung story(I don't believe it at all, but "I'm William Hung, I don't give a ****" is hilarious in a Chappelle kind of way).

"THUG LIFE SON, WHAT? WU TANNNG."

You aint got to believe it, but people from Berkley will tell you that the mother ****er aint as stupid as he presents himself.

lol. what kinda b.tch gets served up by william hung? :p

please tell me your friend beat his ass...

DS said:
lol. what kinda b.tch gets served up by william hung? :p

please tell me your friend beat his ass...

Dude didn't even bother. Would you really knock somebody that looks like that out? ahaha

sktee ph10, I can't bother to read your blather but the first paragraph was mighty eloquent.
Again, it's jokes we write, we think they're funny and I know a lot of people who agree. Stop being so uptight, slurs are absurd in the first place. We have no hate, but apparently some of you guys have quite a lot. Sorry if some of you didn't like our jokes and got worked up, when that's the case just turn it off. Period.
Some of you say we're not "real" hip hop, and you are right. We are a joke, a parody of rap.
Much love to you all, continue bashing.
-dj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back