Msuic is Boring

Wedges2

AlphaMelee
The last music that I listened to and was actually entertained was...

I find that pretty much ALL rap music that has come out lately is incredibly boring and monotonous. I've had more fun listening to radio music.

I'm 17 too, so I'm not some old guy complaining that this generation's music doesn't compare to my own.

This kinda sucks, so I'm not gonna sit here and argue about. I'd rather believe that music is awesome and fun again. So, if anyone has any music that proves me wrong I'd really love to hear it.

jordanlaughing5stj.gif

Can't believe a FP regular would say that, so much good music out there. Did u see the crazy music thread Deranged started? Anyway, for the road Lianne's in heavy rotation, luv her whole album:

edit: maybe the problem is you're listening to msuic instead of music? lol.

Last edited:
have you checked out your local music scene for music that may interest you?

To be honest, not really. I always thought I would have to listen to so much bad music to find stuff that I like, so I never really felt it was worth it.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I just feel like I've heard EVERYTHING before. I'll never hear anything new. Like even the "You Could Be Wrong" track that you posted seems familiar.

It just sounds like guitars and a rock drumkit. I don't know. This is depressing.

I find that pretty much ALL rap music that has come out lately is incredibly boring and monotonous. I've had more fun listening to radio music.

I feel the same way.

I usually listen to Top 40 music or just play old CDs I have. Urban music is pretty much boring right now. But it's no big deal. There is so much more than hip-hop out there.

It seems like most (when young) focus on whats "new"... and the older generation is drawn to whats "timeless"..

or something like that...

I could be wrong...

This is my general feeling on it.

But its yo vibe man, maybe u need a break.
My view is somebody somewhere, now, got some funky, smooth, classic, or complex shit going right now. If u listening to all genres, not just rap/pop/r&b/radio rock the music is out there. Worldwide.

This is my general feeling on it.

But its yo vibe man, maybe u need a break.
My view is somebody somewhere, now, got some funky, smooth, classic, or complex shit going right now. If u listening to all genres, not just rap/pop/r&b/radio rock the music is out there. Worldwide.

Show me what you've been into lately.

This was my shit.

Man i fallback on jazz or international if urban ain't doin it.
Forward to 5:00 for the funk.

The shit don't sell, but its good music.
Jorge, a little ol but funky:

Last edited:
It's true that I hear new music, but mostly out of curiosity.. I hardly listen to new music because it is a bit monotonous (the kind of music I appreciate I mean).

But I tend to listen to a lot of songs from before...guess I'm growing old. My rnb from 90s to early 2000s... some old hiphop, some funk.
We are also so bombarded with new music that it tends to be similar. Still enjoyable stuff but I am not as excited as before when I was waiting for releases like crazy. But there is def very good fresh music from time to time.

For instance, Dom Kennedy has been releasing a string of very nice records lately... I bet other people too. Reminds me I need to listen to that last Swedish House Mafia btw.

have you checked out your local music scene for music that may interest you?
As far me, the local scene here is SUPER BORING. They all into making that '93 boombap music. Nobody here is innovating creating a brand new sound. Everybody is stuck in the '90's.

I tend to find inspiration from Linkin Park though.

As far me, the local scene here is SUPER BORING. They all into making that '93 boombap music. Nobody here is innovating creating a brand new sound. Everybody is stuck in the '90's.

I tend to find inspiration from Linkin Park though.

Same in Ruhrpott =/

1794673_o.gif

YEEEESSSS! My plan is almost complete! Soon the world will be miiiiiiiine....ALLL MIIINNNEEE!!! hooohooohooohoooohahhahhhhahahahahahahahaha......................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

tocrying.gif

It's not fair man........................................it's not fair!!!

Pinky_brain.gif

If I save these pathetic Earthling......then I shall take over the world! I have an idea!

djrooms-moreanimations16.gif

If I can get the youth to buy albums on vinyl by using Dr.Dre's marketing tactics he used for his over priced headphones......then I can stop this madness!! I must slow down the pace of the listener. Make them feel appreciative of music again....by making them pull out a record, put it on the turntable, putting the needle on the record, and sit their ass there and appreciate every single thing about that album all the way through. And then............I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Obama-Speech-Dude.gif

Yes we can!! WE.........can save urban music! We......can save hip hop! We.....can save R&B! From this day forward.......every Wednesday shall be vinyl day. We will produce more vinyl records of music. This will also provide 20,000 jobs across the U.S. YES WE CAN!!!

Last edited:
To be honest, not really. I always thought I would have to listen to so much bad music to find stuff that I like, so I never really felt it was worth it.

you say rap is boring but you listen to radio music which consist of 85 % rap songs that are of terrible quality.

you probably didn't even make the ATTEMPT to look for good rap music, i go out of my way to find major, underground, local, and foreign rap music judging them aggressively and then passively selecting which artist i think are of high quality.

let me ask how many albums and mixtapes do you listen to in a week that's new to you. i can tell you i listen to over 5 if i'm busy that week and 15 if i'm free. you my friend need to try harder

Last edited:
you say rap is boring but you listen to radio music which consist of 85 % rap songs that are of terrible quality.

you probably didn't even make the ATTEMPT to look for good rap music, i go out of my way to find major, underground, local, and foreign rap music judging them aggressively and then passively selecting which artist i think are of high quality.

let me ask how many albums and mixtapes do you listen to in a week that's new to you. i can tell you i listen to over 5 if i'm busy that week and 15 if i'm free. you my friend need to try harder

Rap doesn't make up 85 percent of the radio.

Your right, I don't try as hard as you. That's not a bad thing though. We just have different priorities.

Show me what you've been listenin too lately.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Man i fallback on jazz or international if urban ain't doin it.
Forward to 5:00 for the funk.

The shit don't sell, but its good music.
Jorge, a little ol but funky:

I really enjoyed that third track. Even though it was in another language it was cool to me to hear something new like that. Thanks for sharin!

Back