Msuic is Boring

Rap doesn't make up 85 percent of the radio.

Your right, I don't try as hard as you. That's not a bad thing though. We just have different priorities.

Show me what you've been listenin too lately.

i don't know where you live but in here boston the music scene is divided between pop, rap, and country and rap takes a portion of most songs played on the radio

some tracks i been listening to, also some songs i enjoy don't require lyrics so look into instrumentals if your into that. also get ready for a long ass list

I always try to think outside of the box when making music, doing something a little bit unfamiliar. You could try to give my beats a listen (in my sig), and tell me how you feel about it.

None of you are special, you make beats not songs. William Hung will pay you what you want for your shit and you'd be happy and brag about it.

... ^^^ true spit.

The last music that I listened to and was actually entertained was...

I find that pretty much ALL rap music that has come out lately is incredibly boring and monotonous. I've had more fun listening to radio music.

I'm 17 too, so I'm not some old guy complaining that this generation's music doesn't compare to my own.

This kinda sucks, so I'm not gonna sit here and argue about. I'd rather believe that music is awesome and fun again. So, if anyone has any music that proves me wrong I'd really love to hear it.

I'll be 29 next month and I am the angry old guy who agrees with this. Most new rap music sucks. I am enjoying the stuff Rapsody, Nitty Scott, and Nicki Lynette are putting out. I liked the Rick Ross album. The Seattle scene is making some great music but at the same time its hit or miss.

None of you are special, you make beats not songs. William Hung will pay you what you want for your shit and you'd be happy and brag about it.

... ^^^ true spit.

What do you mean with "true spit" exacly?

Well, atleast I try not to sound like a "trap" artists. Im trying to mix things up. Im currently writing very conciouse songs right now, and try to make my beats fit the lyrics.

Listen to my second track (in the signature). Im not claiming its a new style of beats, but you cant compare it to the likes of Wiz, Mac Miller, Waka Flocka ect.

Last edited:
Back