The most hated on producer

• Thread starter checkthecreditsdvd
  • Start date
C

checkthecreditsdvd

Who do you think is the most hated on producer in the game?

D4L and Jermaine Dupree. Not my opionion, cuz I like everybody who can make a living off music, but from hearing what other have to say.

I feel Jermaine Dupree does'nt get the create he deserves

I think Nitti is the most hated on producer. There was like a 20+ page thread just about how lame he is.

What kind of hate? As in dislike? or "hater" as in

Joe: He got those crazy bridges and snap your head drums.
Mike: Then, why is he wearing flip-flops with a suit?

Last edited:
Mainboi23SX said:
What kind of hate? As in dislike? or "hater" as in

Joe: He got those crazy bridges and snap your your head drums.
Mike: Then, why is he wearing flip-flops with a suit?

Damn that's funny.

Polow Da Don does not get the credit he deserves....and another thing....

I've been on FP awhile, but I did'nt know if you insult Dre on here, people will flame you and call his beats UNsimplistic lol.

:rolleyes:

Definitely Storch and Nitti. They're always gettin hated on for being hot and making themselves a factor in today's Rap/HipHop. There's a few who get little to no props, but that's not what the threads about. So they will go nameless right now.

Scott Storch -

Because some lame dude finds out what VST's and Racks he uses and hears a snare and a low string hit that remained unchanged so then he's garbage.

But when they first heard Time's Up and Lean Back their heads were noddin. SMH.

Dr. Dre -

Usually because he is an actual PRODUCER, can take a string riff, piano chord, bass melody and create a SONG that'll cut through ANY trend of the current day, still rock the club/car and wherever you listen, impress you with both the sonic clarity that became his trademark for his production, and his assumed simplicity in style.

AND he recieves hate for the most part because he has MUSICIANS playing for him, and himself directing their ideas into a cohesive song which is how an actual *music* producer works.

I'm going to say Jermaine Dupree and P Diddy as well. Mostly because I hate them both hahaha. On the real though, Jermaine Dupree's R&B stuff I enjoy. Specifically Xscape and some of Ushers stuff. I also got a bit of love for him cause he's reached out to St. Louis artists on more than a few occasions (even if some of them came wack with it).

Cupid Williams1 said:
Jermaine Dupri..always has been..even he said it..

Jermaine Dupri gets hate because he's a style jacker(Allegedly).

And Nitti.... Hands down.... 20 pages of hate.... not a lot of people get that much passionate bashing.........

Last edited:
Back