Mixtape DJ hosting - Prices ?

O

OliverPractice

What are the prices ?

Let's make this a informative thread. So I wanna know bout any Dj's and their prices, from dirt cheap to expensive. I think DJ Drama is 10 000 or more, but he is #1 in the mixtape game. On the other hand I googled and somebody on "my cheap jobs" is offering hosting for 10$.

So if you had to choose a dj to host your mixtape who would you get and what is their price.

To me there's two factors ; their name value and if or how much they will put work in to promote it. And price for that obviously.

Include any Dj's you know bout form 30 $ (or less or for free) to 5000 $ or more. Also if you know how much they are willing to promote it and how known they are.

---------- Post added 07-24-2013 at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2013 at 09:16 PM ----------

anybody ?

DJ Iceberg has the lowest of the "high rates" i can name. but i mean all that is politics. so don't get caught in finding a DJ.

DJ Iceberg has the lowest of the "high rates" i can name. but i mean all that is politics. so don't get caught in finding a DJ.

inbox me how much and who's tape did he host thus far, and what does he do for the price ?

thanks

Back