MIMS - "Guilt" In Stores April 7th, 2009 - DA INTERNZ "Write Ya Life".......

Jackpot ProductionZ

*From The Ground Up*
MIMS - "Guilt" In Stores April 7th, 2009 - DA INTERNZ "Write Ya Life".......

Since Mims album release is right around the corner I thought I would share with you how our lives have been the last year or so. A lot of people get to see what happens with artists/producers at point "A" and point "C" but never get to see what happens at point "B."

This is our story for the Mims project, cats made a sh*tload of money, had a hell of a time in the process and this is only the beginning. Outside of the flashing lights and billboard spots this sh*t wasn't always sweet at all, what you are about to see is years in the making. Most of us have known eachother and been doing this hard and for real for real since about 2004.

Anybody from Chicago knows that we've had ups & downs, dealt with the politics and huniliations & struggles but the benefits are now being reaped. Hard work does pay off, never stop hustling and never give up on your dreams. Deals have been pulled off the tables, hopes have gotten up only to be buried 6 feet deep and money hasn't always been there when cats needed it.

This is the reality of the business.......

But in that reality through hard work does come success which is now being experienced and the grind is only beginning. Cats went from being rejected by every major label to working with Tiffany Evans, Plies, The Cool Kids, Mims, Letoya Luckett, Raven Simone just to name a few.......

Hope you enjoy watching & learning as much as we enjoyed living it.......

"THE SQUAD"
l_47d9cadab5b444d786c31e514cf6d753.jpg

-InternzTV PROMO-

-InternzTV (EP#1) "How We Get Down Outta Town" (Chicago/Miami, FL)

-InternzTV (EP#2) "Studio Session w/Mims & Rich Boy" (Atlanta, GA)

-InternzTV (EP#3) "Studio Session w/Letoya Luckett" (Los Angeles, CA)

-InternzTV (EP#4) "Studio Session w/Bluetooth (The Underdogz) (Los Angeles, CA)

-InternzTV (RANDOM) "E.I.'s Thoughts On B2K Allegations"

MIMS & Da Internz "Creating MOVE" (Atlanta, GA)

BEHIND THE SCENES "Internz Photo Shoot" (Chicago, IL)

-InternzTV (EP#5) "Internz Invade Miami" (Miami, FL)

-InternzTV (EP#6) "Colt 45, Ace Of Spades & Lemonade" (Miami, FL)

"How Kosine & MIMS Met" RADIO INTERVIEW

-InternzTV (EP#7) "Miami INK" (Miami, FL)

-InternzTV (EP#10) "Chicago On A Friday Night" (Chicago, IL)

-InternzTV (EP#11) "MIMS Official Video Shoot For "MOVE" (Los Angeles, CA)

-InternzTV (EP#12) "The Recap: Mims Album Release 4/7/2009" (Los Angeles, CA)

MIMS - "MOVE" Music Video (BET 106th & Park, MTV, MTV2, MTV Jams)

And we're only getting started.......

"Write Ya Life"

I had no idea you were part of "Da Internz". Glad to see someone else making major moves in the industry. Great story.

Not really checkin for Mims music but im glad you & your team are getting yall dreams & everything yall worked so hard for. Im tryna get like yall...lol.

That's a damn good read. A read I whole heartedly agree with.
When I get a sec, I'ma watch all the videos..and I guess I'll be coping Mims album. Congrats and continued success.

Mims is vicious. Move If You Wanna, dude sounds hungry as hell...

ill be picking it up

and congrats jackpot! Keep us updated on your moves! always down to support an FP dude

Congrats on you guys success so far Jackpot, really feeling that Mims ft. Letoya Luckett, had it on repeat, heh.

Congrats

You need to help a fellow chicagoian out.ahaha

I remember I played my beats in front of kosine,to and the president of good music at a music showcase,Everybody was my feeling the beats. That was like 2 year ago.

Keep doing yall thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm defiantly coppin mim to support my chicago fam Da Internz....Kosine What up....I'm Up Next!!!..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
much congrats, keep it up guys..lovin the mims ft. letoya record!

Back