Miko's Here...

j.troup

Literally just arrived like 20 minutes ago. I'm at work, but I'll be taking this baby home in about an hour...

Here are the first pics.

for size perspective...

mikohand.jpg

LMAO!!! Check what the envelope says...

mikoenvelope.jpg

I'm going to take some vids of my Miko discovery session tonight, and try to upload as soon as possible.

nice, good luck with it, hope you post some tracks made with it soon, let us know how the sequnecer software is on it, the one openlabs raves about

Good ish. Don't pick on us lowly eMachine / Fruity Loop users either.

Bet it feels good to have some pro gear that not everybody and their Mama has.

I switched to LIVE 7 to distance myself from the FL / REASON pack that's about 1 mil deep... weird but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
Good ish. Don't pick on us lowly eMachine / Fruity Loop users either.

Bet it feels good to have some pro gear.

Nah never that, cuz it's still some eMachine / FL users that's kickin my ASS!!!!

I'll see if it's worth all the hype over the next few weeks, when I can really dig into this thing and see what it can do.

I hate new gear learning curves.

Waitin on the Vids...

lol @ do not install Vista or Vista Drivers...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, that's the 1st time i;ve even seen a miko picture, lol, i never bothered checkin it out. Good luck, i hope it's funky.

Fort Apache said:
Looks nice! How long did it take for you to receive it from the time you ordered it?

It arrived today. I ordered it when i got back from the One Stop conference...3/12.

So A LONG ASS TIME!!!!!! :)

Nah...the 6-8 weeks that they said it would take. But it would have been nice if they didn't charge me until it shipped.

lol. Im tryin man its like you gotta have your own artists nowadays and sometimes people still might not get it. I got a bunch of ill records on him that arent posted up there yet too. i'll let you know when i post them. damn i just came all in the middle of the thread talkin about some other ****. Good luck with the Niko tho.

Canei said:
lol. Im tryin man its like you gotta have your own artists nowadays and sometimes people still might not get it. I got a bunch of ill records on him that arent posted up there yet too. i'll let you know when i post them. damn i just came all in the middle of the thread talkin about some other ****. Good luck with the Niko tho.

Man..pretty much. You gotta have your own artists and push them, because too many times the people IN CHARGE of picking records don't know THE NEXT HIT unless it sounds just like THE LAST HIT.

The Beat Pharmacy said:
Thats shyts corny as all hell. Especially the timbo version.

u mad??? u sound jealous...get that bitchassness out ur system...

THERE WILL BE NO BITCHASSNESS HERE AT FP!!!!

LMFAO

j.troup said:
It arrived today. I ordered it when i got back from the One Stop conference...3/12.

So A LONG ASS TIME!!!!!! :)

Yea that is a long ass time (well for me it would be). I have 2 questions Troup.

1. Do you know if you can use video production programs like Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere in the Miko?

2. Is there anyway I can order it without waiting that long?

Last edited:
Back