MiKE JONES!!!!!!

hes a wack rapper i thought he was good just because of the still tippin joint dat was nice.

I always liked the movement out of Houston, bu this songs feels kind of empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanka said:
hes a wack rapper i thought he was good just because of the still tippin joint dat was nice.

Still Tippin was hot, but really only for that violin sample. Mike Jones got outflowed by Slim Thug on his first single. :rolleyes:

This was better than I expected, but that's not saying much. At least give him credit for making sure that NO ONE EVER thinks his songs are by someone else.

i'm not watching this, because it looks annoying, but

is this the guy that goes "BAAAAALLLLLLLIIINNNNNN" all the time?

because i want to make friends with that guy and hang out with him :(

Sakun One said:
Still Tippin was hot, but really only for that violin sample. Mike Jones got outflowed by Slim Thug on his first single. :rolleyes:

This was better than I expected, but that's not saying much. At least give him credit for making sure that NO ONE EVER thinks his songs are by someone else.

yeah that violin...damn that was nice, and yeah slim owned that song i remember all the words slim said but i dont remember anything mike said.

rando said:
garbage and still tippin was his worst song.

i hope u ment mike and not the beat, for still tippin

Last edited:
cappachino said:
that whole song was garbage...and the video followed the same concept as the song "back then"

Exactly my thoughts

I remember when he was on TV he said "if I came back with the same "who? mike jones? stuff, yall won't like it" but it seems like he did anyway

NO ONE from Texas bumps MIke Jones not after mixtape massiah pt.1.....but at least he and cham got rid of the grills.....texas is more than grills and lean.....Yum....Lean!!

people from Texas still listen to mike jones. This is a good song. Mike jones is a good artist. Thanks for the post 82.

people from Texas still listen to mike jones. This is a good song. Mike jones is a good artist. Thanks for the post 82.

Mike jones is a sorry ass rapper.. I used to jam him like four years ago back when he came out with magno as a first round draft pick, and his lyrical skills were pretty tight.. But I was tired of hearing his damn name and "Who is mike jones comin real soon".. We all heard about it over and over agian for three years before the **** came out.. And another thing, all his verses are old ass flows he's already done.. How you gon make it then quit writtin?? I'll beat his ass in a battle any day!! Chamillionaire won that battle with that mixtape messiah..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Mike Jones, but I think he hit the game hard freshman year. He just needs to work harder @ being a lyricist. It's like, dude, we know you know how to get money, now work on something relevant to say, so you don't put is to sleep!

Fredrock said:

Don't take this the wrong way but are you young or white?

I use to liseten to mike back when he was wit Magno but only because of Magno. Mike allwayz says the same things in his raps! SO I gotta stick with Rapid Ric and the What it dew fam!

I guess u can say people in TX still jam Mike.......Secretly

I dont like the song because I'm allwayz waiting for a REAL kick to come in

Back