This is it...The Miami Heat Official Championship Anthem! Download it here!

KomplexBeats

Grindin 24/7
What up FP fam check out our official Miami Heat Championship Anthem! The beat was produced by us and the lyrics performed by our
artist K.Wright.

Download it and bump the damn thing even if you hate the heat cause its good music regardless lol!

Dade County/South Florida Stand Up! Request this on 99.1 and 103.5 the beat because it will be on the air asap.

www.myspace.com/trackings1

www.soundclick.com/trackingsproductions (high quality download)

Thanks again for all the support

Peace

Good work, on the track

Blade- This series was fun, I got to see you drippin more sweat than a ol' school preacher's jheri curl

Good dudes like Wood **** and Komplex get to gloat

A Chi-Town Native is MVP

and Traxx has to stfu until Giants season; when another Payton/Peyton will ruin his mood

it's ya boi, C.P.

Yea! Mia-mi-miami-miam-mi-miami that shyt was cool man. Good luck with that. Tracks like this can really make you some dough.

C.P. said:
Good work, on the track

Blade- This series was fun, I got to see you drippin more sweat than a ol' school preacher's jheri curl

Good dudes like Wood **** and Komplex get to gloat

A Chi-Town Native is MVP

and Traxx has to stfu until Giants season; when another Payton/Peyton will ruin his mood

it's ya boi, C.P.

nigga shut up. you aint even got no team doint NOTHING in ANYSPORT cept baseball. ol pinetar head nukkas.

Tight work man.........It's been about 6 years since a team I like won anything and this year my teams win in college and the nba, with two gators in the starting lineup of the Heat too

..............Go Gators B!tches!

ATG said:
Did you stay up all night recording this?

Yes sir,

we were mixing it all night....

thanks for checking it everyone

Peace

For anyone who's down here and wants to help us out call the radio and request it.

103.5 The Beat: 866 964-BEAT

99 Jamz: (866) 991-JAMZ

Power 96: (305) 550-9696

Peace and thanks for the support

Last edited:
The song isn't half bad.

Great Job

The Best team won, not to mention the Mavericks choked big time near the end of game 3.

j-traxx said:
nigga shut up. you aint even got no team doint NOTHING in ANYSPORT cept baseball. ol pinetar head nukkas.

tell 'em why u mad son
press_photo.jpg

NICE ANTHEM, although its a BORING WIN, "not for GP and ZO though, right now at the beach poppin bottles with 100 pound models and dough,
blowin ish thru there nose watin until the clock over dose"

Peace Kom ^5 Heat kid lol Yo that track is F*****ING FYAH !!!
Yo cats were talking then I said " be quiet I want yall to hear something" man I turned your track on and it was over lol they hating me right now man lol They blaming the refs, you can't touch Wade yada yada lol He only been in the league 3 seasons, they trying to say they don't call on him like Jordan wtf lol famous words the other night " wait till stack house comes back" ummmmmm he came back and ummmmmmmmmmmmm what happen? lol ctfu man that track is tight and that other joint is hot too, yo man I am going to drop that on a cd and pump that joint in the street in the car lol

Yo Kom how long did it take yall to do that? and what did you record that in? what software or whatever you did it in.
Peace :D

156pbv5.jpg

Last edited:
This was a GREAT series in every way. Damn near every game was tight... but what it all the more better is, DALLAS LOST. Them hoes got all the way to the finals and LOST. I got so many calls from them boys up I-45N it wasn't even funny, now it's all over... and nobody sayin shlt. Thank u Miami... Flawda some hoes too, but Miami ya'll get mad cool points. Well, Wade does, thank God for Wade.

Oh ya, where u at Rreal? Hmmm. Next yr Mac is BACK. You hoe ass nukkas aren't even makin it out the West!!!!!!

Last edited:
DaNOC said:
Peace Kom ^5 Heat kid lol Yo that track is F*****ING FYAH !!!
Yo cats were talking then I said " be quiet I want yall to hear something" man I turned your track on and it was over lol they hating me right now man lol They blaming the refs, you can't touch Wade yada yada lol He only been in the league 3 seasons, they trying to say they don't call on him like Jordan wtf lol famous words the other night " wait till stack house comes back" ummmmmm he came back and ummmmmmmmmmmmm what happen? lol ctfu man that track is tight and that other joint is hot too, yo man I am going to drop that on a cd and pump that joint in the street in the car lol

Yo Kom how long did it take yall to do that? and what did you record that in? what software or whatever you did it in.
Peace :D

The beat has been done for a min we used the roland fantom and a couple vsts. Traacked it out into Protools. One of the artist was in Tally so he had to record and send us the tracks.

The song itself was finished in a night including the mix. Normally I would get more in depth but we had to beat everybody to the punch and get this shti on rotation.

Thanks for the support we appreciate more then you can imagine.

Peace

Back