Men stop wearing "Tight Ass Jeans"

as i said in other forums that this was posted in "I'mma dance to this in the club with my straight leg'd levi's **** NIGGAS!"

songs catchy, I got no problem with dudes wearing jeans that fit, but those that rock girl pants just need to stop, I mean why?

for the most part i dont see too many dudes with tight tight as jeans. But i see some that are just rediculous... on some yeast infection ****t. but then again i seen this dudes pants fall right down in the street cause they were too big. Thats some humiliating ****t.

Nah I see dat all over NY and these dudes think they tough wit skin tight jeans on. **** is ridiculous...

If I saw my son in baggy jeans down to his balls, I would grab the ****er by the neck, and replace all of his wardrobe with tight leather pants, and pink shirts.
Tight ass jeans are homo too.
I like my **** just right. Not tight, not baggy.

Last edited:
K-1ne said:
If I saw my son in baggy jeans down to his balls, I would grab the ****er by the neck, and replace all of his wardrobe with tight leather pants, and pink shirts.
Tight ass jeans are homo too.
I like my **** just right. Not tight, not baggy.
hahahaha.... just dont make him wear the Prince pants with the azz cheeks cut out of em. lmao. I'll make my son wear his pants up high if he does that low shiit. Put em so high he gonna have deodorant stains on his belt.

PianoReeves said:
is this a dude making a song about how he would like other men to dress?
no. its about how he wants them not to dress, which he means "homo"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back