Meeting website for beatmakers and MCs

Swayin

Hi everyone,

I'm a french beatmaker (313 Eye), but also a web developer and graphic designer from Paris (France).
One day I wanted to find a MC, a specific voice and flow for a few instrumentals, I didn't really know where to find him, where to begin, as I didn't personally know any MC yet.

So I thought of a website that would allow you, beatmakers and MC's, to find each other : the right alter-ego for your project.

The concept is quite simple.

If you are a beatmaker, you just put online your instrumentals (or snippet, loop, etc) on which a MC can rap on.
You can browse MC's and find a voice/flow you like, and ask him (or her) to rap on your instrumentals. But that's not the added value of the project.

If you are a MC, you can browse instrumentals, and when you find one you like, you can record a quick demo online, with your laptop/mobile microphone, by clicking a button (here it is). If you are ok with it, the demo (instrumental + lyrics) is send to the beatmaker, who can recontact you for further collaboration if he also likes it, like in a "real" studio (meaning : real microphone & stuff, not demo-style).

This will not be a place to sell anything. Just a place to find THE beatmaker or MC you are looking for all these years...
This website will end its action when you will have found him (or her).

I made two surveys : one for you beatmakers, and one for you MC's.

If the projects retained your attention, good or bad way, please fill it. It will be crucial for me to see if this project is viable.

And : it will be free.

Feel free to let me know what you think about it, and if I miss something (like how you MC's are working, if it fits into your work flow, etc). I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

Peace !

Back