Meeting @ Roc Nation

vitale sucks and he's a wannabe, just like you. fraudin' on a forum. Get a grip, and I ain't talkin my dick.

lose lips sink ships Mr Poser Douglas the Turd , U think ur nice lets go blow 4 blow ur best beat vs mine 5 racks and we let FP decide ur fate all 4 charity and we c whos fraudulent !!!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I'm glad to see you making major moves benny, don't let up bro

respec homie like wise !

"...lets go blow 4 blow ur best beat vs mine 5 racks and we let FP decide ur fate all 4 charity and we c whos fraudulent !!!"

Damn... Like that?!! That's some real s***...

lose lips sink ships Mr Poser Douglas the Turd , U think ur nice lets go blow 4 blow ur best beat vs mine 5 racks and we let FP decide ur fate all 4 charity and we c whos fraudulent !!!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

respec homie like wise !

Sorry I don't blow dudes, I'm not gay.
On that note I've heard dudes with testicular cancer spit harder bars then your boyfriend.
Let up on the nut hug, just sharing my opinion on your skid mark artist you working wit.

Sorry I don't blow dudes, I'm not gay.
On that note I've heard dudes with testicular cancer spit harder bars then your boyfriend.
Let up on the nut hug, just sharing my opinion on your skid mark artist you working wit.

spoken like the broke whack ass poser that u are ... !!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

"...lets go blow 4 blow ur best beat vs mine 5 racks and we let FP decide ur fate all 4 charity and we c whos fraudulent !!!"

Damn... Like that?!! That's some real s***...

It would have been fun extraditing this pussy back to neverland and watchin him humiliate himself on FP but I guess his bank acct and ego just wont allow .........!

Back