Is it me or does Ciara sound like Beyonce on Bow Wow's song, "Like Me"

when I first heard it i thought it was beyonce.... notice how jamie fox can sound like anyone he wants depending on the track..

bow wow kind of sounds white on that joint...must b puberty...

any peep the video?

LMAO when they both get in the elevator, and they play the melody out in strings in elevator music theme

Yea she does but most people say she cant sing.. I mean like every other girl in the music business can sing.. the only one in the music biz right now that can sing is fantasia and meriah carry.

yall think that nigga bow wizzle (4 shizzle my nizzle :p) is sexin Ciara???

i agree..i thot this was beyonce and the beat SORTA reminds me of cater 2 u remix

JSDM said:
when I first heard it i thought it was beyonce.... notice how jamie fox can sound like anyone he wants depending on the track..

jaimie seems pretty damn good

The power of auto-tuning. Now you can tune voices to sound like other artist!

By the way, Man-beast Ciara is too tall for Bow Wow. They must have made him stand on a crate in the video.

NUmberonerapper0 said:
if you really listen you can tell when jd writes bow wows verses. bow wow startin to sound like jd wen he rap

I know man!! i was like wtf when i saw the let me hold u video...cuz i thot that JD on the verses

Last edited by a moderator:
That whole beat is sampled does anyone know if they gave credit? I was listening to an old old song and the exact same piano roll, I gotta find that song again...

she was off so many times during her verse. she had to have had the holy ghost in her for the hook. if it is her that's the best she's ever sounded was on that hook.

monogee said:
Is it me or does Ciara sound like Beyonce on Bow Wow's song, "Like Me"

leanonmespch2-014.JPG

JOE CLARK VOICE: "Ya smoke crack dont ya?!"

Back