Maybach Music IV Samples Who??

B

BIGMOZ

The one thing that sucks about buying single mp3s is that you don't get the album credits.

I know JL did the track but who did the original song? Anyone know?

Justice League are on a whole new level, they barely sample nowadays. So I doubt there is a sample, unless some one finds it.

Doesn't list any samples in the booklet. Lots of live sounds though. I wouldn't be surprised if the snuck a sample or 2 in there. Maybe they had a live band on call. No extra musicians listed either though.

Sh*T! So they wrote and arranged all the music?!

All the horns were arranged by them as well?

Doesn't list any samples in the booklet. Lots of live sounds though. I wouldn't be surprised if the snuck a sample or 2 in there. Maybe they had a live band on call. No extra musicians listed either though.

for the part where LA Reid is talking it rings a bell....sounds like Les Baxter-city of veils...check it out...they are amazing musicians/arrangers though...so their layering is superb....

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

also for that part of the song and a little before when the bass changes they tracked an upright bass player for that section

JL is sample kings, im sure they get ALL of their influences from some records somewhere else.

they pretty much stole BINK!'s swag in my opinion.

did you know that nobody is getting paid off young jeezy tm103 b/c the "trapped" record with jill scott, it was a Bink record first and jeezy didnt want to pay as much as bink asked for it, so they had justice league recreate the beat...but the jill scott melody and hook was written to the bink track....soooo its being worked out right now.

also that same record in question, somehow made its way to fat trel and he cut the "find my way" record on nightmare on E. street without Bink knowing, sooo it got pulled down off every download site and had to be re-uped without that record on there.

Find My Way- Fat Trel ft. Raheem Devaughn [Nightmare on E St.] (2012) - YouTube is the Trel version
Young Jeezy - Trapped (Feat. Jill Scott) - YouTube is the jeezy version.

I just ripped it I will clip it later. It worked the first time, then I refreshed the page and I couldn't fast forward anymore =/ lol

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Back