Mary J Blige Enough Cryin

W

Woodcock

Has anybody heard this track? Rodney Jerkins definately did his thing. The track is really rich and full. Anybody else liking it?

Rodney Jerkins did that track??? I honestly thought Dre or Storch or somebody like that produced it. When I first heard the song I immediately thought it was a Dre "throw away beat" or somebody's attempt at creating a Dre-ish type sound. Dope track indeed, but definitely nothing I would expect from Rodney Jerkins.

Jerkins is such a biter.

Not only did he bite Storch/Dre, but he also jacked the guitar in the hook from DJ Quik.

But I must admit the track is fire.

For the people who've seen the video...

Is it me, or are Brook Lynn and MJB the same exact person?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

D.R. said:

Is it me, or are Brook Lynn and MJB the same exact person?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yea, I think its just MJB rappin instead of singin

D.R. said:

:confused:

lol...no man...they are different people. Trust me. Your eyes are playing tricks on you.

And Woodcock, I'm not sure if you peeped it, but the radio version is MAD DIFFERENT than the album version. Way more strings and instrumentation.

I was listening like DAMN, THIS AINT' EVEN THE SAME SONG!

(but i was right...I called it as the second single :))

Heezzi said:
MJB = Her Singer's persona
Brooke = Her rapper's persona

Same person.
Nah son, I think it's her sister or somethin, notice how in the video Mary is dancing right beside Brook Lynn

D.R. said:

But then how is she standin right next to Mary in the video...:confused:

Dude its camera effects. Its her rap persona. You've never seen them double a image in movies or videos?

When I first got the album . .I thought i was a dre track since Dre and Mary have worked together b4..

But Darkchild did bite hard this time.. but its still a hot track

Y'all are killin me with the two different people ish. It is the same person, she even said it herself on that MTV Unplugged or whatever show she had recently.:p

yeah the version on tv sounds 10x better than the 1 on the album....why do they do that?
kanye did it with touch the sky too

J-Swift_Music said:
yeah the version on tv sounds 10x better than the 1 on the album....why do they do that?
kanye did it with touch the sky too

just added some more strings to it.

I actually think that the TV version is crowded with strings.

MintyFreshBeats said:
Y'all are killin me with the two different people ish. It is the same person, she even said it herself on that MTV Unplugged or whatever show she had recently.:p

SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED, but not really retarded, get it?

am I the only one that likes the Album version(without the strings) better than the radio verison ??

Back