Mark Dice: Many Rappers Who Brag About Money Are Actually BROKE & BANKRUPT!

i think these guys expect the money to keep rolling in and don't realize the average shelf-life/popularity of a rapper is under 5 years.

7000 a month!!!? that's crazy. That's 84,000 a year. Of course he ain't got the money like that. Not many people have the money like that.

Fat Joe is not close to broke. He even paid what was owed, was still locked up, don't know the details of why.
Meth loss money fighting his wife's cancer.
He's not telling the story on alot of these guys. Most were rich(millionaires) and made bad decisions.
Pretty sure Luda's smart enough to lie about being broke before being dumb enough to lie about being richer.

Pretty sure Luda's smart enough to lie about being broke before being dumb enough to lie about being richer.

Exactly, I saw a documentary where Luda would still drive his old car to do business because it allowed him to keep a low profile. Only insecure folks want people to know how much money they really have.

Exactly, I saw a documentary where Luda would still drive his old car to do business because it allowed him to keep a low profile. Only insecure folks want people to know how much money they really have.

I seem to remember it being an arsenio interview and he drives an old Acura Legend with something like 300k on it, he said, "It keeps me grounded"

I know in my heart that what he is saying is mostly true, in regards to how rappers play rich, but the way he says it just wreaks of jealousy. That dude is a f**kin' hater. He's mad at dudes for wearing a hat that matches their shirt... WTF?!

is someone saying ludacris is broke?! look at his credits...he's fine for life.

lol Mark Dice is the Goku of haters... are you honestly telling me this guy is selling that many books? Sure, we all know that Celebrities like to pull fronts even when ish has gone south. It ain't just rappers though ironically most these commercial guys keep talking bout how much they got. Then the tax man comes knocking.
I don't know why but whnever I hear him talking it ain't like all the other guys with illuminati this and that talk. I just feel the hate pouring out of him

lol Mark Dice is the Goku of haters... are you honestly telling me this guy is selling that many books? Sure, we all know that Celebrities like to pull fronts even when ish has gone south. It ain't just rappers though ironically most these commercial guys keep talking bout how much they got. Then the tax man comes knocking.
I don't know why but whnever I hear him talking it ain't like all the other guys with illuminati this and that talk. I just feel the hate pouring out of him
Mark Dice is the Yoda of haters.

Back