Mannie Fresh's Sister Found Dead

X

Xposure

Dunno if people heard bout this

Angela Bryant, the 41-year-old sister of famed rap producer Mannie Fresh. A mother of two, Bryant lived in the Algiers section of New Orleans, where she was found dead in her home due to gunshot wounds. Although discovered early Thursday morning, local police are currently stating that they believe the incident occurred Wednesday evening.
According to Bryant's mother, Wednesday was her birthday, and the woman had returned home late that evening after a dinner celebration. She had reportedly been married for less than two months, and her husband was en route home at the time of the incident. Bryant is survived by three and seven-year-old children, who were reportedly in the house at the time of the incident. The victim's 1998 Lexus LS 300 was stolen after the murder.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6036/title.mannie-freshs-sister-found-murdered

Thats crazy man, RIP.....

my god thats horrible....

when is it going to stop

RIP

damn, too many ignorant acts of violence resulting in tragedy, r.i.p.

in the infamous words of flordia evans
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

thats some crazy sh!t that needs to stop...

This is the most amount of people in this short of time I have heard they died. Not too long ago my dads friends dad died. Then Kanye's mom. Then a guitar player from a rock band (can't remember the name) now her. I guess RIP. I know people die every day but I usually only hear it about once a year.

My pops stays there out in the country I think the city is called Laurel but I don't exactly remember. Just seein fam. But I plan to have a good time while I'm down there to. I get there on the 19th

That is a sign for you then. You can't go to NO to have a good time. Half the population is still gone and the crime level is at the same amount as it was before Katrina.

If you going to see your Pops, cool, but I wouldn't go out. I live over here in Florida only 200miles away and I never been there and don't plan on going either.

I'm not trying to be rude but why do people act like its a lot of people dying recently. People die everyday. People seem not to realize how many people die everyday until something happens to a celebrity. Anyway, in my opinion, I think Baby had something to do with that.

R.I.P Sad but unfortunately common, too many people are lost and forced into believing they won't make it any other way.

Back