Make Trap Beats And Start Living Your Dreams

JAMESRRTT

im not really into trap music all like that but they sell like crazy take it from me i had my beat site up for 2 weeks but didnt sell anything ever since i started making trap beats im beginning to sell i really like making soulful type beats but thats not really in demand i remember saying i would never make a trap beat but then i thought to myself at the end of the day this is a business if you dont make whats in demand you wont stay in business for too long im very passionate about music and im sure you guys are too but sometimes you have to put your pride aside i hope this inspires you
go and make some trap beats and live your dreams

Insert any type of beat that is "hot" at the moment. Trap just happens to be in. If your sole purpose is to make money follow this guys advice. You'll be respected even more if you can make what style is in, and still add your own spice.

Insert any type of beat that is "hot" at the moment. Trap just happens to be in. If your sole purpose is to make money follow this guys advice. You'll be respected even more if you can make what style is in, and still add your own spice.

Modern americans don't like spicey stuff.

They just like the McLuger chemically-enhanced MSG trap shit.

im not really into trap music all like that but they sell like crazy take it from me i had my beat site up for 2 weeks but didnt sell anything ever since i started making trap beats im beginning to sell i really like making soulful type beats but thats not really in demand i remember saying i would never make a trap beat but then i thought to myself at the end of the day this is a business if you dont make whats in demand you wont stay in business for too long im very passionate about music and im sure you guys are too but sometimes you have to put your pride aside i hope this inspires you
go and make some trap beats and live your dreams

am i the only one who found this hilarious after reading :cry:
i can imagine a commercial with this testimonial, and thats what i saw while reading :cry:

"make trap beats and start living your dreams today" - random producer

its true though, beatmaker on the trap shit know all over youtube and soundclick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trap was hot back in early 2000's. Like when Ti was fresh on the scene, and when Jeez and Jodi weren't beefin.

Its getting old now cause the formula is too obvious.

There are literally thousands of trap beat makers on Youtube, and really good ones. As good as Mike Will or anybody else who makes Trap. It's so saturated I don't think there needs to be anymore Trap beats made for another 50 years.

make trap beats and get lost in a puddle of other trap beat makers. theres no distinction and no money to be made there

Blame those Youtube tutorial show offs.. Always telling the secrets an shit.. like Hey download my FLP and steal my snare rolls, you can be just like Us..

No Thanks!

Back