The Majors ARE watching FP...

PlanetHitzProduction said:
Lol.....

The walls are listening.

Again.. Damn walls.

Funny how a thread like this gets everybody on their *street cred* ****.

"NAW NIGGA I DONT BAK DOWN FO ****"

Dude calm down... this ain't the hood.

Dude it's not about street cred, it's about not giving a sh!t who's peeping into the real world.

MeetroMusic said:
I bet because of this thread A Lot of people are gonna' stop with the dumb posts all day talkin' nonsense. I don't see how people want to be taken seriously in the business and then act like asses all day...

People ruin opportunities that they never knew they had by the way they act. Just being a cool dude and easy to talk to can help you get to places that your music won't get you. The past 2 months I've realized that relationships with people will get you WAY farther in this business than your music will. If people like you they are more willing to help you, that doesn't mean kiss ass to get to where you want but don't be a ass just becuase its the internet...

*News Flash*: Most people in the business are jackasses.

j.troup said:
Typical FP...

Funny. One of the same people I was talking to about FP told me to stop wasting my time trying to educate people on here...cuz most of y'all ain't "producers", y'all are FANS.

I guess I should take his advice. Cuz y'all just don't get it.

LMAO, homie, just because you mention that theres majors on here lurking, like most of us didnt already know that, you think any of us are gonna act any more different?
i can understand where you comin from, but how you gonna be a man and bite your tongue for what some industry heads may see? that may be you, but it aint me....just because i dont act 100 percent proffesional on FP doesnt mean ****...

Dot_Robinson said:
O sh!t! When Hitz comes out...there is usually some relevance to a thread.

Yea. Had to take care of some family stuff. Helpin my sister and kids move out. Friend linked me to this thread.

"the majors" are everywhere
its not like they had no clue the internet existed and dudes was hiding out here

you could go to a coffee shop and meet your favorite artist let alone a forum.

just like how jobs look at myspace profiles

"well im over the age of 21, I should be able to post me poppin bottles wit my boys"

yea.. u do that.. but its not a good look..

u don't got to be a square,lame, kiss ass, or w/e.. just remember that everything u say holds weight

j.troup said:
Typical FP...

Funny. One of the same people I was talking to about FP told me to stop wasting my time trying to educate people on here...cuz most of y'all ain't "producers", y'all are FANS.

I guess I should take his advice. Cuz y'all just don't get it.
tell them by the end of this year ,i'll outshine the best person they throw at me.lol

j.troup said:
lol...I love FP.

lol, another sarcastic post from troup....aye, goodluck to you and everybody else on here, and if yall wanna shrink your balls up to get some cats noticing you, go head....like i said though, dont judge somebody over an internet forum

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6FucuZWdCE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6FucuZWdCE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Guess I'll be the first to commit career suicide...

WHO'z wit me?!?!

some of u are saying **** u to the industry that u want to be a part of..."i dont care bout them industry cats and blah blah" if thats yuour attitude then u shouldnt make music production your profession, but rather leave it as a hobby...

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
tell them by the end of this year ,i'll outshine the best person they throw at me.lol

Thats the thing though, the point Troup is making is that it isnt about your skills or how good your music sounds. If your unapproachable A&R's arent gonna take you seriously or attempt to contact you. Just like as20gp said, you dont gotta be totallly fake or anything, just beware of what you say..its just like in public..you wouldnt say **** you to some random cat you met in a bar, hed punch you in the face. I think some people have taken to many Kanye "I just say whatever the **** I want and it doesnt matter" pills.

PlanetHitzProduction said:
Yea. Had to take care of some family stuff. Helpin my sister and kids move out. Friend linked me to this thread.

Great to have you back.

Lol @ J-Troup.

Who cares?

I'm not attacking you, but labels have ears on every door and eyes threw every peep hole.

The samething we talk about here are in fact, the samething they talk about in social circles.

Look at the footage of JD browsing threw gossip sites.

This is just a small beep on the music radar.

If someone decides to ignore my music because of my views on a forum, then that's not the situation I would have wanted to be in in the first place. Imagine how censored my music would have been.

Last edited:
Solomon_Gomez said:
[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6FucuZWdCE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6FucuZWdCE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Guess I'll be the first to commit career suicide...

WHO'z wit me?!?!

i would but i dont think i can top that rofl :monkey:

oh wow. time for kissing some a$$ I guess?! lol
does that mean I won't be on the next Danity Kane album (even though there won't be a "next")

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (deletes all posts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back