Louie V lawyers call out Rick Ross on his counterfeit frames

PRPS

aka Joey Jeff Productions
The XXL Editors Received This Letter From Louis Vuitton Concerning The May 2009 Cover Of Rick Ross

The XXL Editors received this letter from Louis Vuitton concerning the May 2009 cover of Rick Ross.

Dear Editor:

We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.

The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or association exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.

Sincerely,

Michael D. Pantalony, Esq.
Louis Vuitton Malletier

rickrosscover.jpg

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46026

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah dang they will not let this nigga breath for nothin hahahahahahahahahahhahahah!

"ive never had a credibility problem and still dont" lol watch him make up a lie about the shades too

I been told y'all this nikka rock fake sh*t. Nobody ever beleives deRaNged, but it's news when XXL, LV or that dude from Sa-Ra call him out.

He gotta keep convincing you guys he's rich when he's upper middle class at best for only the last 4 years of his life.

I been told y'all this nikka rock fake sh*t. Nobody ever beleives deRaNged, but it's news when XXL, LV or that dude from Sa-Ra call him out.

He gotta keep convincing you guys he's rich when he's upper middle class at best for only the last 4 years of his life.

every thread that im in with yu yu always say something angrily lol

every thread that im in with yu yu always say something angrily lol
Nah, y'all just used to people being angry. Put a lighthearted sh*t talking voice to everything I say. I'm the funniest dude anyone would ever meet in person. Humor doesn't float well thru type into a net server.

I'm never angry, always happily drunk, only one of the few guys up here who is actually making a living knowing these guys you all idolize....no cheap sh*t, I'm drunk off some good right now, lol.

Last edited:
Nah, y'all just used to people being angry. Put a lighthearted sh*t talking voice to everything I say. I'm the funniest dude anyone would ever meet in person. Humor doesn't float well thru type into a net server.

I'm never angry, always happily drunk, only one of the few guys up here who is actually making a living knowing these guys you all idolize....no cheap sh*t, I'm drunk off some good right now, lol.

lol i actually know a couple of these guys too

Can someone post a pic of the real shades he's supposedly wearing? I'm trying to figure out how they knew that these shades were fake. Not saying they're not fake, but just wondering how they knew from the picture that these are fake.

Stylists usually help out in magazine photo shoots, so did Ross bring these himself or did a stylist provide him with these to wear for the shoot? Not defending this dude at all, just wondering some things out loud.

I coulda swore Ross was saying that those shades were a special order by him, from LV.

Cuz i remember him saying something to 50Cent like "don't go try to buy my shades nigga...they are 1 OF 1...that means you can't get these in the store"

I think it was that vid where he was in the stairwell talking sh*t.

If that letter from Louie is real, then EXPOZED!!!

I mean, to me, rap is entertainment. So all the dope stories and all that, I know that nobody is on records and they got real bricks in the trunk...

But when u start talking about how much money you got, and how rich you are, that's the part of the entertainment that's supposed to be the real part. You can't be talking all of this big money unless you ACTUALLY have it...

And if you are 20 million up and can't even afford the LV shades, then you are officially a scrub....good music or not.

(waiting for someone to come at me and ask why's it okay to lie about selling dope, but not okay to lie about how much money you have).

Or maybe 50 cent payed them to lie about not making them??????hmmmm...................cuz 50 do got long money........think about it..or maybe not......but you can't rule out the fact 50 may have payed them off....

I coulda swore Ross was saying that those shades were a special order by him, from LV.

Cuz i remember him saying something to 50Cent like "don't go try to buy my shades nigga...they are 1 OF 1...that means you can't get these in the store"

I think it was that vid where he was in the stairwell talking sh*t.

If that letter from Louie is real, then EXPOZED!!!

I mean, to me, rap is entertainment. So all the dope stories and all that, I know that nobody is on records and they got real bricks in the trunk...

But when u start talking about how much money you got, and how rich you are, that's the part of the entertainment that's supposed to be the real part. You can't be talking all of this big money unless you ACTUALLY have it...

And if you are 20 million up and can't even afford the LV shades, then you are officially a scrub....good music or not.

(waiting for someone to come at me and ask why's it okay to lie about selling dope, but not okay to lie about how much money you have).

something is not adding up lol..man he must not be getting royalty checks or sumthin or he must just be dumb..how he movin all these units and then wearin fake jewelry and fake shades that cost less than a stack..mannn its beyond me

Back