Louie V lawyers call out Rick Ross on his counterfeit frames

My entire point of him being fraudulant is he lies about everything. Not tasteful fabrications to make his story sound better(all rappers get a pass with this). I don't even think about the fact he was a C.O. he's lied about so much more since then. Fake celebrating his "sucess" with those mediocre sales. Pretending he got G-Unit dropped, and that reps hit him up trying to pay him to quit dissing them, wtf? Showing up on 8 mile and Corporate pretending he was somewhere in the hood, pretending he told his baby mama to go hang out with 50 cent, not taking care of his kid or even giving the smallest ammount of support, rocking fake as f**k jewelry that any of us has the right to wear, but pretending it's $250,000 pieces, flaunting fake watches I own pretending he got the real one, lol(yeah, I be stuntin too), it get's to a point where nothing dude says is relative to anything.

Honesty is his problem, nothing else. What 30+ year old man needs to be accepted that bad? All it shows me is how much of a loser he is in real life.

Still not mad, lol.

lol damn..i give up..i just downloaded his mixtape to hear his instrumentals lol..i think ima go cop that depper than rap from fred the dopie tommorrow

Lmfaooooo, that's a good one "Santa Rawse" *Notes it down for future use*

LOL @ Santa Rawse. Somebody photoshop it immigiately, lol. BS & lies aside, Deeper Than Rap is a really good album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, most of these people live normal lives. They go to the market and pick up groceries. They hit a club on the weekend. They play xbox. Rapping about that sh*t is lame as hell. Millions of people arent going to buy an album with some dude rapping about how dope he is at madden. Its not that you have to "lie" to be entertaining. You just have to make the story bigger than life. What if the Xmen movie had all the characters just kicking back and drinking a round or two...then they went to starbucks and kicked it a little more. They go back home, watch tv and knock out. You think people would rush to the theaters to see that sh*t?

Just like in movies, these guys have to create a story whether its real or fake...and the story has to be interesting enough to capture an audience. Just like a movie about typical day to day activities wont grab an audience, the same can be said for music.

Good point, I think it only needs to be exaggerated though, and not completely lied about... This, however, is not the case with Santa Rawse.

01-rick-ross-100307.jpg

LOL but you never know companies can be crooked enough to accept some extra money to deny something that would do damage to someones image.lol its not impossible but if he knowingly wore them fake shades then smh ,but oh well i could care less about fashion i dress very "regular" so i don't have to worry about all that lol
I really doubt they need 50 to pay them off.

Look, most of these people live normal lives. They go to the market and pick up groceries. They hit a club on the weekend. They play xbox. Rapping about that sh*t is lame as hell. Millions of people arent going to buy an album with some dude rapping about how dope he is at madden. Its not that you have to "lie" to be entertaining. You just have to make the story bigger than life. What if the Xmen movie had all the characters just kicking back and drinking a round or two...then they went to starbucks and kicked it a little more. They go back home, watch tv and knock out. You think people would rush to the theaters to see that sh*t?

Just like in movies, these guys have to create a story whether its real or fake...and the story has to be interesting enough to capture an audience. Just like a movie about typical day to day activities wont grab an audience, the same can be said for music.

Good point.

The problem is when entertainers and storytellers begin to believe that the story they are telling is true. They get too caught up in their characters that they start thinking that's who they really are. Like deranged said, I just think Ross's life was balls, so he embracing a fake life, hoping he can run from his real life.

look at me getting all deep and whatnot...lol.

LOL i said my earlier comment cuz its hard to believe this man is taking this much L's there got to be something going on in the backround ,i just can't believe it.lol

LOL but you never know companies can be crooked enough to accept some extra money to deny something that would do damage to someones image.lol its not impossible but if he knowingly wore them fake shades then smh ,but oh well i could care less about fashion i dress very "regular" so i don't have to worry about all that lol

Let me explain why this is a ridiculous notion .
1. How much do you think 50 would be willing to spend to get someone to say ross has fake glasses ? 1 million ? 10 million ?
2. No real established company like LV would risk getting into trouble and ruined reputation for 1-10 million dollars . They have more money than 50 , so how is 50 gonna buy them like that
3. if 50 had 10 million to blow on making ross look bad, there are way more creative and bigger things you can do with it
4. they are a professional company . it wouldve probably backfired on 50 if he attempted to bribe them

Let me explain why this is a ridiculous notion .
1. How much do you think 50 would be willing to spend to get someone to say ross has fake glasses ? 1 million ? 10 million ?
2. No real established company like LV would risk getting into trouble and ruined reputation for 1-10 million dollars . They have more money than 50 , so how is 50 gonna buy them like that
3. if 50 had 10 million to blow on making ross look bad, there are way more creative and bigger things you can do with it
4. they are a professional company . it wouldve probably backfired on 50 if he attempted to bribe them
All im saying is its not impossible ,just cuz it may seem ridiculous its not impossible ,Ross did say his Shades were 1 0f 1 so there aren't any other Lv's of that design to compare it to ,making it easier for the company to do something like that IF THEY WERE BRIBED but maybe they weren't ,maybe this email is from a fake source.............all im saying is i can't believe someone is taking this much L's just nonstop like that its as if its become popular to diss this dude or discredit him in any way possible......which is lame to me Cuz i would have thought this dude would smarten up after that fake MGM Jacket incident ,maybe its just my personality cuz i like to root for the Underdog no matter how big the opposition is..............

Last edited by a moderator:
ite... wearing fake s*** is one thing... but wearing fake s*** in a photo shoot 4 a magazine cover is on a whole 'notha level!!! lololol

Last edited:
rickrosscover.jpg

ay that lil smoke he tryna inhale its lookin like big ass booger . hahaaa

One: For entertainment. If they rapped about sitting home, blazing and playing videogames all day, I dont think a hell of a lot of kids would buy their albums and go see them in concert. Theyre supposed to be bigger than life.

Asher Roth.....

Back