Louie V lawyers call out Rick Ross on his counterfeit frames

Two things come to mind when I read this article.

One: Why do rappers feel the need to lie?

Two: Why do rappers promote brands that, obviously, don't give a **** about them or the genre. Ex: Crystal, Tommy, etc.

I coulda swore Ross was saying that those shades were a special order by him, from LV.

Cuz i remember him saying something to 50Cent like "don't go try to buy my shades nigga...they are 1 OF 1...that means you can't get these in the store"

I think it was that vid where he was in the stairwell talking sh*t.

You're right, here's that video:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhOeom25R6q7DGeL3u

"By the way, you can't buy these out the store, so don't even try it...these is one of one, for the BOSS!"

On a separate note, Ross has me dyin the way he clowns on g-unit, hahahaha

Mmmunkeeee!

Last edited:
Or maybe 50 cent payed them to lie about not making them??????hmmmm...................cuz 50 do got long money........think about it..or maybe not......but you can't rule out the fact 50 may have payed them off....

Come on now, Beat Doc!! LOL:cheers: Ross just played himself again into being a fraud ass nigga!!

I coulda swore Ross was saying that those shades were a special order by him, from LV.

Cuz i remember him saying something to 50Cent like "don't go try to buy my shades nigga...they are 1 OF 1...that means you can't get these in the store"

If that letter from Louie is real, then EXPOZED!!!

I mean, to me, rap is entertainment. So all the dope stories and all that, I know that nobody is on records and they got real bricks in the trunk...

But when u start talking about how much money you got, and how rich you are, that's the part of the entertainment that's supposed to be the real part. You can't be talking all of this big money unless you ACTUALLY have it...

And if you are 20 million up and can't even afford the LV shades, then you are officially a scrub....good music or not.

(waiting for someone to come at me and ask why's it okay to lie about selling dope, but not okay to lie about how much money you have).

Naw....Im a take the other side on this. Either its ALL entertainment, or its ALL real. You can't pick and chose what parts entertainment, what part is a lie....all that. If u gave Ross a pass for the bullsh*t dope deals, then u should give him a pass on this.

Come on now, Beat Doc!! LOL:cheers: Ross just played himself again into being a fraud ass nigga!!
LOL but you never know companies can be crooked enough to accept some extra money to deny something that would do damage to someones image.lol its not impossible but if he knowingly wore them fake shades then smh ,but oh well i could care less about fashion i dress very "regular" so i don't have to worry about all that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things come to mind when I read this article.

One: Why do rappers feel the need to lie?

Two: Why do rappers promote brands that, obviously, don't give a **** about them or the genre. Ex: Crystal, Tommy, etc.

One: For entertainment. If they rapped about sitting home, blazing and playing videogames all day, I dont think a hell of a lot of kids would buy their albums and go see them in concert. Theyre supposed to be bigger than life.

Two:They promote those brands partly cuz of reason one (trying to be bigger than life) and two, to get girls. Ill tell you this, if there were no females in the world, we wouldnt give two ****s about Louis, Gucci, Prada, all that.

Hahaha, shame on Officer Rawse, he just keeps getting faker and faker, like Santa Clause when you grow up.

I disagree with both sides - if it is entertainment, then you can lie about whatever the **** you wanna lie about, as long as people are entertained. If the lies interfere with the entertainment, then that's when you've got a problem...

For me, I can't take Ross seriously, which detracts from the impact of his music.
Done.

something is not adding up lol..man he must not be getting royalty checks or sumthin or he must just be dumb..how he movin all these units and then wearin fake jewelry and fake shades that cost less than a stack..mannn its beyond me

Y'all don't remember me explaining all this? As far as sales go....

Chingy 3 albums in sold more records than Ross.
Game sold more of his 1st album than Ross has sold of all 3 of his.
Ross's career sales are equivalent to Redman's solo release sale. Red's also got his hands in a million other things.

Ross was simply an artist. So up until this last album, he was making bullsh*t points per album. Then he does whatever venture he just did to get that MM sub under SnS under Def Jam and says, "I'm gonna go from just going Gold everytime I come out to being an artist the caliber of 50 Cent with the right push".

More hands in the pot and a bigger budget later, we have this failed attempt at a multiplatinum success. He did the exact same numbers he always does with three times the push and promo. :cheers:

Not "mad". Just been told dudes.

Hahaha, shame on Officer Rawse, he just keeps getting faker and faker, like Santa Clause when you grow up.
LMAO, he even look like a black Santa Clause. He should change his name to Santa Rawsssse.

This dude is getting exposed left and right. Funny thing is, he'll probably just brush it off and keep on going. I'm at the point where I can't even see ross out of the game. He's like the comic relief...and he probably knows it.

One: For entertainment. If they rapped about sitting home, blazing and playing videogames all day, I dont think a hell of a lot of kids would buy their albums and go see them in concert. Theyre supposed to be bigger than life.

Two:They promote those brands partly cuz of reason one (trying to be bigger than life) and two, to get girls. Ill tell you this, if there were no females in the world, we wouldnt give two ****s about Louis, Gucci, Prada, all that.

You don't have to lie to be entertaining.

They are a 1 of 1 & you cant get them in the LV store. You gotta go to the Flea Market. BAWSE!!!

Y'all don't remember me explaining all this? As far as sales go....

Chingy 3 albums in sold more records than Ross.
Game sold more of his 1st album than Ross has sold of all 3 of his.
Ross's career sales are equivalent to Redman's solo release sale. Red's also got his hands in a million other things.

Ross was simply an artist. So up until this last album, he was making bullsh*t points per album. Then he does whatever venture he just did to get that MM sub under SnS under Def Jam and says, "I'm gonna go from just going Gold everytime I come out to being an artist the caliber of 50 Cent with the right push".

More hands in the pot and a bigger budget later, we have this failed attempt at a multiplatinum success. He did the exact same numbers he always does with three times the push and promo. :cheers:

Not "mad". Just been told dudes.

crazy what the media can do to trick you huh?lol

If that letter from Louie is real, then EXPOZED!!!

I mean, to me, rap is entertainment. So all the dope stories and all that, I know that nobody is on records and they got real bricks in the trunk...

But when u start talking about how much money you got, and how rich you are, that's the part of the entertainment that's supposed to be the real part. You can't be talking all of this big money unless you ACTUALLY have it...

And if you are 20 million up and can't even afford the LV shades, then you are officially a scrub....good music or not.

(waiting for someone to come at me and ask why's it okay to lie about selling dope, but not okay to lie about how much money you have).

My entire point of him being fraudulant is he lies about everything. Not tasteful fabrications to make his story sound better(all rappers get a pass with this). I don't even think about the fact he was a C.O. he's lied about so much more since then. Fake celebrating his "sucess" with those mediocre sales. Pretending he got G-Unit dropped, and that reps hit him up trying to pay him to quit dissing them, wtf? Showing up on 8 mile and Corporate pretending he was somewhere in the hood, pretending he told his baby mama to go hang out with 50 cent, not taking care of his kid or even giving the smallest ammount of support, rocking fake as f**k jewelry that any of us has the right to wear, but pretending it's $250,000 pieces, flaunting fake watches I own pretending he got the real one, lol(yeah, I be stuntin too), it get's to a point where nothing dude says is relative to anything.

Honesty is his problem, nothing else. What 30+ year old man needs to be accepted that bad? All it shows me is how much of a loser he is in real life.

Still not mad, lol.

LMAO, he even look like a black Santa Clause. He should change his name to Santa Rawsssse.

This dude is getting exposed left and right. Funny thing is, he'll probably just brush it off and keep on going. I'm at the point where I can't even see ross out of the game. He's like the comic relief...and he probably knows it.

Lmfaooooo, that's a good one "Santa Rawse" *Notes it down for future use*

My entire point of him being fraudulant is he lies about everything. Not tasteful fabrications to make his story sound better(all rappers get a pass with this). I don't even think about the fact he was a C.O. he's lied about so much more since then. Fake celebrating his "sucess" with those mediocre sales. Pretending he got G-Unit dropped, and that reps hit him up trying to pay him to quit dissing them, wtf? Showing up on 8 mile and Corporate pretending he was somewhere in the hood, pretending he told his baby mama to go hang out with 50 cent, not taking care of his kid or even giving the smallest ammount of support, rocking fake as f**k jewelry that any of us has the right to wear, but pretending it's $250,000 pieces, flaunting fake watches I own pretending he got the real one, lol(yeah, I be stuntin too), it get's to a point where nothing dude says is relative to anything.

Honesty is his problem, nothing else. What 30+ year old man needs to be accepted that bad? All it shows me is how much of a loser he is in real life.

Still not mad, lol.
...damn...burn...

It's probably true though...lol.

You don't have to lie to be entertaining.

Look, most of these people live normal lives. They go to the market and pick up groceries. They hit a club on the weekend. They play xbox. Rapping about that sh*t is lame as hell. Millions of people arent going to buy an album with some dude rapping about how dope he is at madden. Its not that you have to "lie" to be entertaining. You just have to make the story bigger than life. What if the Xmen movie had all the characters just kicking back and drinking a round or two...then they went to starbucks and kicked it a little more. They go back home, watch tv and knock out. You think people would rush to the theaters to see that sh*t?

Just like in movies, these guys have to create a story whether its real or fake...and the story has to be interesting enough to capture an audience. Just like a movie about typical day to day activities wont grab an audience, the same can be said for music.

Back