Looking for People for a DJ khlaed style mixtape

Vic Beatz

"True Music" Records, LLC
Yo Whats UP FP I'm making this mixtape sort of like what dj drama and khaled does but i'm producing all of the beats. I'm Looking for great singers and rappers who are interested for free publicity. You must be able to record vocals where you live. Hit Me UP, Ready to get THIS MOVEMENT STARTED.
I have a whole bunch of beats stashed and ready.
myspace.com/vicsandersmusic
vicsandersmusic@gmail.com

HIT ME UP

I'l check you out when i can, probly omorrow.. i dont rap but my homies do.... so... yea dogg! Its whatever.

I might have an artist interested but 2 things...

1) What kind of publicity are you offering...is this going to be for you and your homies or are you going to put it out there for the masses.
2) What type of quality control/standards are you using...are you taking any and everybody with a mic or are you only looking for those you deem fit. This is the biggest question, because up and coming artists especially those on the brink have to keep mind the stuff they're putting out there with their name on it.

Just playing devil's advocate...good luck

I can get on and scream "WE THE BEST" all over every track if u need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Questions

We the publicity is me putting this mixtape everywhere I can. When I play beats for people it will be these tracks. I will show it to everybody and it will be avaible too for downlaod free of course. Trust me this will get your name around all over the internet and Detroit.

The type of people i'm looking for are those who have a decent setup. Mic and interface for clear recordings. If you cant rap or sing i'm not taking you. So hit me up for more info.

ayo hit me up my niggaz @

www.myspace.com/teammusiq
TeamMusiQ@gmail.com

and can they use it for there mixtape/myspace whatever, can keep your voice ocers on top of it if you wanted.

And don't worry bout da music on their myspace they pretty versatile. Just let em' hop on a beat give em' a subject or let them create one themselves. If you like it use it if you dont like it then dont use it.

Back