A Look into the Future

B

Broken Friday

They will have DAWS that hook up to your brain and detect messages from the nervous system and you will be able to make a track just by thinking it.

If you think of a brass, the DAW would find one, then you will narrow the search down by thinking such filters such as "tuba", "big, "low fi", "synthetic", etc...

Would you all openly accept this technology? Or would you shun it considering it to be a "cheat"?

borg.jpg

+

soulja-boy.jpg

I agree with andy-san. I wouldn't think it is a cheat. Iw would be more quantity, same ratio it is now.

Some people can't make tracks because they aren't meant to. And also, beat makers aren't bad, some people don't want to have anything to do with the artist, recording, writing the lyrics, etc...

**** if it could take the melodies I hum half the time and note it out, I'm all for that.

Cause damn I'll spend 30 minutes sometimes trying to redo a melody from my head 2 hours ago.

as20gp said:
i am a tru musician

piano for 10 years, still waste time goin thru horns and bass and brass

Yeah but the errors would be hella bad with that program.

NO I SAID STRINGS WTF IS THIS SITAR ****.

Actually the programs final testing should be really accurate. Remember typos are physical, not mental. If you say "strings" in your head, the program wouldn't correlate with the spelling, but by the whole "thought" and string of the word.

dude they can't even get cars to run on something other than gas. you really think the can make something like this? lol. plus who would be able to afford it?

Charlee_Hess said:
dude they can't even get cars to run on something other than gas. you really think the can make something like this? lol. plus who would be able to afford it?

only if u knew that there are eletric cars.. but guess who stoppin them from being widely produced... guess

Gas wasn't the first fuel cars ran on. They have plenty of tech for non-gas cars. As was alluded to above, the big companies in power don't want it, so it has been blocked from the mainstream.

Back