LOL at JUSTICE LEAGUE..... Defending Cosby...smh

B

BIGMOZ

So these dudes came out, defended Bill Cosby and then claimed that it wasn't them making the posts.

I have no idea if Cosby is guilty or not, but these dudes are cowards for backing down from their statement and claiming "hack." If you're standing up for the man, stand up for him. Don't back down out of cowardice.

But their music is dope. I'll always respect them for that.

The main issue I hate in this is the accusers waited too long to target Cosby. Whatever happened to taking immediate action after a situation transpires?

Bunch of behind the scenes type bullshit. People get into arguments, things get said...and powers get flexed. Millions of dollars get spent to fuuck you up.

Then mfers commit suicide because of their stupidity for money......

Plain and simple. If Bill Cosby was what they say........just like M.J........then it would've been a known problem a long time ago. But when you not kissing them folks ASS like you used to...they feel they deserve it for life......as if you owe them your lips on their ass for what they supposedly have did "for you". Bill Cosby can't say that.....so he has "NO COMMENTS ON THE ISSUE"..........he wants to so bad though......but Cosby don't want to ruin his future....since yall black asses don't support black folks like you should.....since you have no integrity.....let these celebs keep you away from supporting black owned businesses.

The shit gets old. These weak minded folks who base their thoughts off of media, news, and opinions said during debates....they will always fall for these simple tricks.

Bill Cosby would have gave Stacy Dash a double dose.......case closed.

As far as Justice League....no big deal.

Last edited:
Plain and simple. No conspiracies.

The "system" never lets WEALTHY Black entertainers, who stood for something, die wealthy. Not going to go into exactly why and how they do it because it will really look like I am pulling the race card.

It's funny how all of these dudes are extremely wealthy (not rich) and die broke. MJ owned the Beatle's publishing. . .homie was no where near broke.

This shit came out because Bill Cosby was trying to buy NBC (yes, the entire network) and the powers that be were trying to thwart that. All the media did was take their actors on standby and fabricate lies. Stop listening to the news and read. CNN, MSNBC, FOX all have shareholders, so who ever wants to turn are twist information the way their want the viewers to see it, drops a couple mil and makes it happen.

The main issue I hate in this is the accusers waited too long to target Cosby. Whatever happened to taking immediate action after a situation transpires?

This stuff about Cosby has been circulating for years. It just wasn't brought into mainstream America until recently.

This stuff about Cosby has been circulating for years. It just wasn't brought into mainstream America until recently.

It has been circulating for years, but it was main stream back in 2006. People magazine and Ebony or Jet magazine (can't remember which one) did articles about it then. It started to pop up again now after the whole Ray Rice abuse scandal. Then the Adrian Peterson child abuse scandal also popped up. My conspiracy theory is that Roger Goodell started this whole thing recently about Cosby to take the focus off of the NFL. :D

I don't know whether or not Cosby is guilty. But I know that everyone who has already made their mind up is full of shiet.

But If he did it and his victims didn't press charges but instead waited for decades for whatever reason, it couldn't of been that bad. Or at least it shows it wasn't that urgent for them to press charges. And If you do someone because he promises you a better career that is NOT rape. Or because he was so powerful? Get out man. You're an adult, stand by your decisions and grow up, don't make someone else take your responsibility.
If they were drugged that's different though.

Back