Lloyd bank$

H

hot trax

Did yall see the im so fly video,I just saw it today,when I was watchin rap city.

I love the song but i dont think the video goes with it!

I just dont think lloyd banks knows how to act in videos, coz everytime i see him in one he just looks boring!

When you see a 50cent, Jay-z, Luda, Biggie, Clipse etc (even f&*king Nelly)video they got a certain charisma about them that makes u like them.

BANKS JUST AINT GOT IT!

Ive been wanting to say that for so long but im afraid to say it cause i like lloyd banks, but i agree, Before i go on let me state that i love the song and the video for im so fly, as a matterfact thats my favorite beat of the album too, but the video just is a whole different subject/story of what he is talking about in the song, the only part of the video that aplies to the song is when he is in that mansion with all them fly shorties.

And for second its also true that he has no charisma in videos, he just looks like he dont give a fuk, but i guess thats just him, thats the way he is, even in real life when u see him on mtv and bet u can see that thats just him, thats his personality, serious quiet, and easy going

and boring. dont forget borring.

you cant leave out boring.

he's also boring.

after some careful observation i i find that he seems to be boring. i may be mistaken.

I think he's tryin' to mimic Rakim with the humbleness thing. He knows he's a good lyricist, just like Rakim. Rakim didn't open up in his interviews or videos and was stone-faced most of the time....

Maybe Banks wants the respect like Rakim has...

but then again... that could just be him. Yeah, he's a boring cat.

Buck is a wild out type of guy, and in the entertainment business you have to be ready to entertain.

The cat is mad boring....He reminds me of Ben Stein, just mad boring, I was listening to his CD at work and damn near fell asleep, like Elevator Music, smooth jazz or some ish...

Buck is entertaining but his below-average lyrics, Lil Bow Wow is more lyrical then that cat...But he is entertaining, 50 has charisma mos def...

Back