Little Brother New Album Getback Spring 07

mobay

Little Brother are currently recording their second LP for Atlantic Records, entitled Getback. In addition to 9th Wonder, this forthcoming album is to feature outside production from the likes of DJ Premier, The Alchemist, Just Blaze, and Nottz, and is presently set for a spring 2007 release.

9th is the man and all but those two bolded have me very excited

''The Minstrel Show'' was real nice i didnt skip any of the tracks on the album which is hard to find these days.

cant wait for the next album,looks nice

I'm gonna be PISSED if 9th doesn't do ATLEAST 75% of the album... cuz then it's just not a true LB album, it's a Pooh and Tay album. I'm proud of them and glad they got some legends down for the project, but don't stray to far away from what your fanbase began to love you for in the first place.

Yeah Thats true about the fanbase thing.
just blazes production probably wont sound like the rest of the production on the album so it might be out of place, but alc and premo can make good sounding real hip hop which is what LB's production is Real hip hop

That's the best news I've heard all week! I will sleep well tonight.

sebbal said:
Yeah Thats true about the fanbase thing.
just blazes production probably wont sound like the rest of the production on the album so it might be out of place, but alc and premo can make good sounding real hip hop which is what LB's production is Real hip hop

You sayin' Just doesn't make "good sounding real hip hop"?

Ayeeee.

Wow, can't wait to hear what heat Nottz, Just Blaze, and Primo have for this one...actually, can't wait to hear what any of the named producers have on this one !

I'm sure 9th will come with his A-Game for this one, having to be in a lineup like that !

Can't wait for this one to drop !

Wow I'm so happy to hear that news. I do hope 9th does the majority of the production on it but with premo, just, and al on there it'll be very interesting. If it's as good as the listening and the minstrel show then ill be happy.

Oh my god i'ma cop that sh*t all there **** is hot. i need the DJ drama and LB's mixtape (tribute to JDilla cd). then that's my collection. :)

For real though....

If outta 17 tracks...

9th should produce 9 of those dip dip jawns...just because well....

Just should have 4...

Scatter the others....with Khrysis and Illmind of course.

And leave the vocals to about..........90% Phonte

5% Pooh

5% guest appearances...preferably Jay and Joe.

Not Scudda.

OsamaPigLatin said:
For real though....

If outta 17 tracks...

9th should produce 9 of those dip dip jawns...just because well....

Just should have 4...

Scatter the others....with Khrysis and Illmind of course.

And leave the vocals to about..........90% Phonte

5% Pooh

5% guest appearances...preferably Jay and Joe.

Not Scudda.

LOL, defeats the purpose of a Little Brother album. That would be like having different members of the NWO teaming up with Dudley Boyz.

Mainboi23SX said:
LOL, defeats the purpose of a Little Brother album. That would be like having different members of the NWO teaming up with Dudley Boyz.

Yup...LB as a group even isn't even necessary. If you threw Phonte on an album with those same producers, you would probably have even more happy campers who wouldn't have to press the fast forward button becaus the really plump guy isn't there to say anything.

OsamaPigLatin said:
Yup...LB as a group even isn't even necessary. If you threw Phonte on an album with those same producers, you would probably have even more happy campers who wouldn't have to press the fast forward button becaus the really plump guy isn't there to say anything.

OK, I agree...That's why they made Foreign Exchange>Sleepers.

Phonte's album production

9th Wonder
Nicolay
DJ Premier
Just Blaze
Kanye West
Khrysis

-_____-

no Soap Scudda's
Big Pooh
Jay-Z
Joe Budden
Lupe Fiasco

HIP-HOPPERS CAN'T HATE on that.

I think Premo, & Alc would be dope with 9th... Maybe Alc, & Premo each do 5 or so tracks each, than 9th does the rest, an Blaze has a single for them!:bigeyes:
Ive hered Nottz with Little Brother... They work well together.:D

Back