Lil Wayne - We Need Some Quiet Time(Prod. by The Runners)!!!!!!

BeatboyP

Man, i heard this song and i had to post it up for my fellow FPer's. Man, after listen this track, i might have to put the runners in my top 5 after this one. They kill this beat, Lil wayne murder this joint. Lil Wayne said i am a crackhead and she got her crack out thats a classic line right there(lol). I might have to put this joint in my ipod on repeat.but check it out and tell me what yall think.

http://www.z share.net/audio/45346650a8a2b9/

i am slowly losing interest in the carter 3. for some reason i think its gonna be no better than his mixtapes.

nice beat. funny that the vocal sample is from another song with lil wayne produced by The Runners.

they got heat.

Yeah, this song is not from carter 3. Its from The Drought Is Over Pt 4 and in my opinion i think wayne should put it on the album. And drop this a single, because to me. Everything is on point and its catch and it will pop off and spread like wildfire.

herneythegreat said:
yea they killed it! have ya'll heard P****,Money,Weed
i think its better

Imma have to get that mixtape, i heard him talkin about it. But, i didnt know that wayne had drop it already. Im definitely is going to get that mixtape asap. Also, woulnt mind if the runners produced wayne whole album the carter 3. Lol thats how confident i am with the runners

Last edited:
I like it i got a weakness for guitar licks... the vocal sample is meh.... the drums are coo.... so i like the beat

really typical runners.. all they did was switch the organ to the electric guitar but it's hot though im a fan. They got a sound that's winning right now.. I ain't mad at all... Sounds like they got a actual guitarist on the track...

Back