Lil wayne can play the guitar?

J

jmatisse

the new single from "Like Father Like Son" called Leather So Soft, video is on youtube.wack ass video but nice song.

wayne is playing the guitar in the video and u know what that means!!!

he has more talent than any "producer"(beatmaker) on this site!!

he can actually play an instrument instead of hitting a damn drum

machine:D

the guitar isn't really that hard to play, I don't really think it's that far fetched that he would be able to play it.

If Wayne can play a guitar, I can play a marimba, while playing the harmonica with no hands, with finger cymbals on one foot and castanets on the other foot.

Last edited:
Nah dog he aint playin **** its just for looks, he even "plays a riff" at the end but its not even a coherent melody!! Maybe he's learnin but nothing I see in the video indicates he plays besides him holding it. Nicca on some "Addicted to Love" ish.

(5 brownie points if anybody catches that reference)

jmatisse said:

Since when does being able to play a guitar (if he actually was) mean you have more musical talent than anyone?

I'm saying anyone because you have no idea what sort of musical background a lot of people here have apparently.

SOHH killed this video too....the kids turning into a tiger and the sign language lady LMAO.

EDIT: Maybe it wasnt SOHH but it was a blog.

Last edited:
wtf yo utryna say ?? im a rapper i write MY OWN lyrics, i used to play the SAXOPHONE, i can play **** i hear by ear on the KEYBOARD, and i can hurt your ears with many disgusting tones of my voice from "singing"...i think lil wayne better watch out..imma whip out my saxophone while im writing my own lyrics...two things he cannot do..

-1-
C joker

jmatisse said:
wayne is playing the guitar in the video and u know what that means!!!

he can actually play an instrument instead of hitting a damn drum

machine:D

Woow!! This is a preview Thread of FP 2007.

ya'll stupid if you think that's him,

there's plenty of cats on here that play insturments

I play fender jazz guitar, rhodes, bass, and a lil violin, and I plan to master the harp by age 60 lol

don't forget jtraxx, california, this other rnb cat, and zell, and some more cats that was here

why would it be so strange for a musician to play an instrument?

u see that lil ass amp they gave him lol this is one of the worst videos out right now wtf wayne.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back