Lil Jon "Outta Your Mind" (Featuring LMFAO)

I dig the song, but its hard for me to believe that this is actually the official video, the fake vid of this someone posted months ago was better than this, lol.

Anyway, very simple song, but it would probably shut the club down. Prolly dont sound half bad in a whip either.

i doesn't get me in the beat em up mode. It's a fresh song, and it sounds new. It might take a while for me to grow on it.

Not feelin it, but it will bump in the club.......Lil Jon still cool with me though, he just lost his touch a little.

LOL@ saying that was the official video....it very obviously had previous footage from other Lil Jon videos.

Figured this wasn't the official vid, but i was too lazy to find it lol. Man every time I hear this im feelin it more and more! Im usually the one complainin about over simplified beats, but this sh!t is gonna rip the club apart!

1000 posts whooo!

Still aint feelin' it.. I don't know, the clubs I go too probly wouldent fuk with this either.. LIL' jon just changed too much, that screamin' jus annoying now days.. shit xtra cheesy but the beat is iight i guess..

Lil Jon def switched audiences to the polar opposite lol....you see who was in that video?

yeah it was shot in Miami during Winter Music Conference so obviously there's gonna be a lotta white people and house music djs

Yea they been playin this on certain stations for awhile i have yet to hear in the club tho songs ass to me tho

I love this song. Pure club energy.

I'm a huge LMFAO fan.

this is wack Lil' Jon should have put out the album Crunk Rock around 4 years ago (!!!) It had the track "act a fool" feat. Three Six on it and it was a hundred times better than this bullshit (find the track on youtube I can't post links yet)

Back