***** Lil cease exposed!!!!!!!**** (homo warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? There were chicks in that vid as well... I think he just was hella drunk or something.... Still, not a pretty sight...

I thought the first part where the guy had his hand on Lil Cease's shoulder was gayer. Lets face it guys, most of these former and future inmates/gansgtas are homos. Going back and forth to prison increases your chances of being gay. The whole idea of being in a gang is gay. I'm sure Lil Cease has been fvcked in the ass before. Gayness is embraced in other genres, so what not Hip Pop.

The most disturbing thing about the video was those fuggy looking white broads.

uuugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

he ought to be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that was the most homo thing i ever seen someone do!!!!!!!!!im scarred for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!he never had my respect and never will!!!!!man that guy is gay.lol!!!!!!!!!he lost the little hood points he had.lol!!!!he might as well move out the country ,his career in rap will never start after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!

i think the guys' chants are even more hilarious

..but damn cease had to stunt for some UGLY hoes though.

Last edited:
Honestly you guys i think he was drunk....but i know that lil wayne isn't always drunk when he's kissing Baby....

So watch who you call a homo...hes tipsy and streaking. Whoopdy Doo.

hmmm, it wont play for me, it just stays on the first part freeze framed wit dudes hand on other dudes shoulder

It never crossed my mind to ever dance naked in front of men... I dont care if girls are there... Thats some funny s#it...

Id never ever thought of that... And I get drunnnnnnk and roll on E pills

ive never seen anyone so drunk that they felt the need to do that.... EVER

If thats gay somebody tell me what wayne is?

I think we are all pretty gay for having gone in the forum and watched the video

Last edited:
FP runs in trends. Now it's the homosexual trend of posts.

We had Storch raves, Timbaland is a crook threads, Kanye West is wack, is the South ruining Hip-Hop..... :bigeyes: Hip-Hop is getting alittle personal huh? LOL.....I'd much rather worry about the beats :cheers:

"heard there were rumors of gay MC's, just don't come around me wit it" - Common - Nag Champa. So true....But people in general can't help themselves due to all this free access to expose your business. I like women, guess I should make a beat video with strippers in the background. :D you know, show my *Hip-Hop masculinity*

This site.....amazing. Mano needs to start a side forum. Too much BS floating around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back