lil boosie found not guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now comes the talking shit, I beat that case song. On the real hopefully his gangsta ambition is gone seeing real Gs in prison, you got to be crazy to want to live life in Angola state prison.

lol

405064_272911619472059_100002596682919_548084_2027641689_n.jpg

Now comes the talking shit, I beat that case song. On the real hopefully his gangsta ambition is gone seeing real Gs in prison, you got to be crazy to want to live life in Angola state prison.
Are you implying that Boosie was not a real G and he would be afraid of the real Gs in prison?

WOW all those FREE BOOSIE CLOTHING and SHOUT OUTS on mixtapes worked!

free-boosie-beanie-words.jpg

Attachments

• free-boosie-beanie-words.jpg
    free-boosie-beanie-words.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope his first single has lyrics about beating the case even though he really did it and was only pretending his lyrics were for entertainment...but in reality theyre about his real life

some shit where all the prosecuters get all pissed off lol

I would pay money, cash damned money to hear one of the lawyers in the middle of the courtroom talking about
"Mr.Boosie, If i were to mention that a women was I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MAN???"

I would pay money, cash damned money to hear one of the lawyers in the middle of the courtroom talking about
"Mr.Boosie, If i were to mention that a women was I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MAN???"

"Mr. Boosie, when you said quote "wipe me down" were you speaking from the perspective of the gun in regards to wiping off fingerprints, sir?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back