Lil B Drops New Freestyle Called Based "Ima Faggot. Ima Lesbian"

Id support this over lady gaga and kesha. Ion give a fuyck if bethoveen taught them how to play piano and write music personally.

the weird thing is that there have always been people that aren't very talented making music, the only difference is that now people are addicted to being indignant so you have a situation where this guy is getting paid for the hundreds of thousands of hits he gets when half of them are only click to be mad he exists.

the same people who don't click on the "real" hip hop links that die a death on this forum.

i can look back at all the videos i;ve posted of actually GOOD things and the threads are all less than 3 pages long.

this,about a bad rapper freestyling in an unremarkable way, uttering a phrase that most likely gives no indication of his sexuality, gets 9 pages and counting.

the weird thing is that there have always been people that aren't very talented making music, the only difference is that now people are addicted to being indignant so you have a situation where this guy is getting paid for the hundreds of thousands of hits he gets when half of them are only click to be mad he exists.

the same people who don't click on the "real" hip hop links that die a death on this forum.

i can look back at all the videos i;ve posted of actually GOOD things and the threads are all less than 3 pages long.

this,about a bad rapper freestyling in an unremarkable way, uttering a phrase that most likely gives no indication of his sexuality, gets 9 pages and counting.

Muthafuyckin ingenius post:cheers:. The funny thing is that this habit will continue..lol

Ive preached this so much...lol..It seems like the so called hip hop heads are more concerned with talking shyt and complaining instead of supporting the good music they so desperetly crave.

Makes me wonder if they're even true hiphop heads or "diss mainstream bandwagoners"..smh

I had to post this...haha

tumblr_lh3uxlusV51qb343r

first you had those filnobep cartoon rapper parodies on youtube...now we have Lil B...dude is just comedy

Back