Lil B Drops New Freestyle Called Based "Ima Faggot. Ima Lesbian"

lets be honest he wouldnt get ANY attention if he wasnt a former Pack member and affiliated with Soulja Boy...

so its unfair to charge this generation with this music. Honestly even with that history and the affiliations I dont think he'll ever be mainstream....

there was WACK ASS rappers in the 80s and 90s......The only difference is they didnt have Youtube to broadcast there music for free...

man, i gave the dude the benefit of the doubt. his tracks are hit or miss. he usually has some hot beats. but i cant get down with this nigga no more. hes called himself a "princess", "pretty *****", now hes a faggot huh?? i dont care what context he used it in. thats some freudian slip shit right. dude just says to much gay shit. i mean, if u gay just come out and say the shit

LMAO hahahaha....lol yeah dude is throwed off... lol whats wrong with hi, heard he called himself a princess.lol lmao

www.Twan-BeatMaker.com

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Yeah he Clearly says he is a Faggot and Lesbian ...Dont know whats up with o dude but i guess that how it roles

www.Twan-BeatMaker.com

sounds like a personal problem.. anyways boring ass freestyle.. besides him sayin he a faggott.. he said sum shit like, I got a cat and i love my cat LOL, had 2 turn that shit off..

What are y'all talkin' 'bout!

Lil B got that style,that flow,and most importantly that pizazz!

I swear when this dude drops his debut album,he's going to do at least 700k first week!

/sarcasm

I'm not even going to listen to this.Who would?Look at the title for crying out loud.

wats funny too is half the young producers would probally give there left nut and or tit...since there are some female producers, to work with this clown :mad:

The funny part about it is,
people in my town (seattle) will think this is the greatest song ever because "oh my god he is so edgy"
(F or deaf you know what i'm talking about).

amazed that this crap is still getting a pass.
peep the signature

honestly I dont see anybody approving of this.... I dont know maybe its a west coast thing. But I've came into contact with about 5 people who've heard of him that arent involved with the music business and he's only mentioned in passing in reference to his wackness.....

I dont see this following for his music that yall are referencing... I think yall are paranoid because somebody as wack as Soulja Boy made it.. But honestly I dont think this dude will. I dont see anybody liking him on a mass level.

For one you cant call yourself Jesus or God in America and expect to do large things commercially. Execs and Big box stores wouldnt even let Nas call his OWN album Nigger. You think there gonna let some no name 20 year old call himself god or jesus

2nd gay is still a third rail in hip hop. Even though people in hip hop ironically partake in things normally associated with Gay acts. People in hip hop still are vehemently opposed to overtly Gay things. And Calling yourself a Faggot and a Pretty ***** isn't going to fly with anybody PERIOD.

Like I said the only reason he even gets 1,000 views per video is because he's a former Pack member and Soulja boy affiliate and because he says ridiculous shit like this...... The only time I see people link his videos is to show this ridiculousness nobody is co-signing it...

Last edited:
i wish you were right but to be honest
the weirdos have (hopefully only temporarily) hijacked hip hop.

once little wayne got a complete pass for kissing a dude and young berg hasn't gotten called out for MULTIPLE @$$whoopings nothing in hip hop stands anymore.
thanks to kanye and the skinny jeans johavas, calling out gay $hit as $hit automatically makes you a caveman homophobe.

its crazy, used to be if you seen a dude walking around with a mohawk, open button shirt with bare chest showing a tatoo that says "fun muffin", lip gloss, eye liner, skinnies, pumps, and a purse,
you thought he was gay and kept it moving.
now its a rapper. (wtf!?)

LMAO hahahaha....lol yeah dude is throwed off... lol whats wrong with hi, heard he called himself a princess.lol lmao

www.Twan-BeatMaker.com

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Yeah he Clearly says he is a Faggot and Lesbian ...Dont know whats up with o dude but i guess that how it roles

www.Twan-BeatMaker.com

not even gonna listen after the responses but if he called himself a fag and a lesbian, he tryin to say he bi?? and either way, thats gay too, so it doesnt make it much better but im just sayin

i wish you were right but to be honest
the weirdos have (hopefully only temporarily) hijacked hip hop.

once little wayne got a complete pass for kissing a dude and young berg hasn't gotten called out for MULTIPLE @$$whoopings nothing in hip hop stands anymore.
thanks to kanye and the skinny jeans johavas, calling out gay $hit as $hit automatically makes you a caveman homophobe.

its crazy, used to be if you seen a dude walking around with a mohawk, open button shirt with bare chest showing a tatoo that says "fun muffin", lip gloss, eye liner, skinnies, pumps, and a purse,
you thought he was gay and kept it moving.
now its a rapper. (wtf!?)

QFT

That Boondocs episode actually makes sense now.They seen the future,and now it's happening!

Last edited:
It has been kicked into high gear...

and you know what I'm talking about...

They are not playing around anymore...

But yall wait till these cats get on here and start callin you ignorant and sh*t because they except it they want it to be your standard too. F*ck That! SMFH!

What a bunch of haters. he's pushing the limits of whats consider hip-hop get over it.

Dude has quotables for days.

"15 to 16 eyes breaking down the system/
Head ****ed up, I though it would be cool to go to prison/"

He got 1000's of hate messages because he filmed himself holding his cat. He get's called a faggot because he wore skinny jeans like everyone in the Bay Area didn't were slim fit jeans at some point in the last 5 years. There's a lot of subliminal responses to the hate that he gets.

He can rap normally, as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Mxhsgjp9A&feature=related

but what's the point of that. Dude has the potential to drop the ******* Brew of this generation.

This stuff right here is ****ing real. I don't care what anyone says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-IYSl4I-4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU
https://www.youtube.com/user/lilbpack1#p/u/11/QK6btC3HJ6w

Last edited by a moderator:

I really just watch lil b cause he's funny to me but apparently he does have a following lol...

Last edited:
Back