LB - And Justince for all - Phonte last song beat

X-Ceptional

It's driving me crazy!

yo where is that beat from? i know the beat and i know i should know what song it's from but i can't place it. someone help me out and let me know who did that track originally.

I don't know but it's the best beat on the whole mixtape. I heard that sample so many times on old radio stations or something. I would like too know too.

bigdrew3000 said:
Mayne the beat is from this Onyx song called "The Last Days".

damn, someone else used it in a freestyle then or something. It's driving me crazy because i can catch the melody in my head that the other artist used but i just cant get the words to form or figure out who it was.

only thing I can think you thinking of is that beat was used on 8 Mile during the battle.

Last edited:
bigdrew3000 said:
only thing I can think you thinking of is that beat was used on 8 Mile during the battle.
oh ya. it sounds like it was used for a couple of freestyles. there was some instrument hit every 4 bars or so that made me think of the Wu.

you think any of those joints from the mixtape are gonna make the next album?

like; Fan Mail feat. Joe Scudda and Darien Brockington, Can't Stop Us feat. Chaundon, Grown Man feat. Talib Kweli, Let It Go feat. Talib Kweli & Mos Def, & One Eleven feat. O-Dash.

Imma need those without Mick Boogie's tags all over them.

Back