Lady Gaga Producer Clowns Nicki Minaj Via Twitter. " You Are Lucky, Not Not talented"

Nicki is talented, she just isn't trying anymore because she doesn't have to (I don't have to explain why).

As for better Femcee's...

^^^More proof Nicki made the right move. To a lot of people all three of them sound a like (not to hip hop purist). When you crossover you don't have to have that fear of letting hardcore hip hop fans down....because hip hop hardcore fans will leave you starving after word gets around you outdated. Pop seens to never get outdated though.......same shit..different vsts and effects.

GO for self......fuuck hip hop. Hip hop fans will hate you, or forget about you eventually (fact). Then all your left with is die hard fans. In war....innocent people die...save a hand full, or reach a multitude? Get all you can in those 15 minutes.....or end up talking with the people you grew up around saying "I could never sell out for hip hop............loan me $30 for gas."

Get that money, Nicki...I'm proud of you.

Sad.....but it's 2013.......if the world doesn't end next month.

Last edited:
GO for self......fuuck hip hop. Hip hop fans will hate you, or forget about you eventually (fact). Then all your left with is die hard fans. In war....innocent people die...save a hand full, or reach a multitude? Get all you can in those 15 minutes.....or end up talking with the people you grew up around saying "I could never sell out for hip hop............loan me $30 for gas."

Get that money, Nicki...I'm proud of you.

Sad.....but it's 2013.......if the world doesn't end next month.

Yes. Her career would be non-existent if she was still rapping "for the block". The block don't change.

unless you have the comprehension skills of a gotdam 2nd grader. the dude above asked me to name female rappers who i think are better than minaj. and i gave him my list and also said many more.

learn to read fellow fp'ers, seems like some of you have terrible reading skills

Both of you are idiots.

unless you've been living in a rock for the past decade or are just that obvious to other female rappers. i mean she can get her money i'm not knocking down her hustle but being in the spotlight doesn't mean she awesome

Jean Grey
Lauryn Hill
Snow tha Product
Reema Major
Nitty Scott
Missy Elliott
Iggy Azalea
Azealia BAnks
MC Lite
Rapsody
EVE
Alyssa Marie

the list goes on and on

Rah Digga and Fox didn't make your list? #Fail

And I'll go on to say even if they did, she's ARGUABLY better than them when put in a "rap environment". Nicki isn't making songs for a "rap" fanbase, but she has killed a few verses throughout her career that should make everyone aware that she CAN RAP.

Irony is, the shyt talk came from Lady Gaga's producer like they're not in the same boat. We could just as easily without knowing say something like "Lady Gaga can't sing, she just makes dance music, she got lucky" because she doesn't do ballads that display all of her vocal talent.

I never understood why Jean Grae(such a fan you are to spell her name wrong, like X-Men comics more than rap apparently?)is bunch in with female lyricists. No offense to her, met her a few times, and love her music, but her sound is due to great beat selection more than elements that should get her mentioned as a top lyricist. Same can be said for Raekwon so it's not like she's in bad company.

Snow tha Product? No comment, she cool if you're in a certain demographic. I haven't heard a really hot verse from Lauryn since the Fugee days(when Wyclef wrote them, not saying I'd be surprised if Drake was actually writing for Nicki, but since it's not out there, i can't take from her). I don't think A. Banks set out to be Lyrical, and I can't say what she makes is any less commercialized than Nicki's stuff, so not sure why you'd support one and not the other...oh, because everyone doesn't know A. Banks? No reason to dissect everyone on your list, but....nah.

I personally thing Rah has em all beat, but I could respect someone disagreeing saying Nicki before someone saying Jean Grae or Iggy Azalia(f**k if I spelled her name wrong, rappin like a hoodrat from atlanta but talk like Steve Irwin's daughter, tell me WTF's wrong).

"Real hip hop?" GTFOH. She been here since 2006, lol. Rapping hoodrat shyt. Her sophisticated azz.

Maybe it's just me, but I have more respect for Nicki's hoodrat azz pretending to have an english accent to be stupid than I do for that f**kery.

I'll end on a good note though.

Fun fact, Rah beat Eminem in a battle.

Last edited:
Rah Digga and Fox didn't make your list? #Fail

come now deranged i shouldn't have to address you on this. i already addressed another teen fury about that post

i said the list goes on and on and is not my personal favorite list but a list of female emcee's who i think are better then minaj.

please read carefully next time.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Both of you are idiots.

not my fault your reading skills suck

or did i rustle your jimmies too much

Last edited:
come now deranged i shouldn't have to address you on this. i already addressed another teen fury about that post

i said the list goes on and on and is not my personal favorite list but a list of female emcee's who i think are better then minaj.

please read carefully next time.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

not my fault your reading skills suck

or did i rustle your jimmies too much

Lol I can tell you're really not the brightest.

Lol I can tell you're really not the brightest.
by what. you can kindly get the **** out for your 2nd grader reading skills.

admit it you mis-read what i typed and now you have too much of an ego to admit it

there was nothing wrong about i said foo

Last edited:
she is doing her thing! and doing it well!
not my favourite female artist but who cares she has smashed it the lats couple years.
some people easily fall into being a hater when they speak out of anger...

Not at all did I misread. Ur list just ****ing sucked.
you misread it you retard. you really do suck at reading. i have clearly stated several times in previous post that this is not personal but just a list of rappers who i think are better than minaj and that the list still goes and on and on. i only chose those names for conveniences did you actually fuking think i was going to wright some long as list just to satisfy your punk ass. the list wasn't even personal just randomly chose names and threw it in there.

go back to grammar school

One thing for sho................Nicki didn't want it with Da Brat. Da Brat the only female M.C that can fuuck with Nicki......we ain't talking lyricism either. You can't win with Nicki on the lyrics tip......you have to have Spirit Bombs for Nicki. Da Brat has the knowledge of producing a spirit bomb. No other Female M.C can fuuck with her but Da Brat.

Last edited:
you misread it you retard. you really do suck at reading. i have clearly stated several times in previous post that this is not personal but just a list of rappers who i think are better than minaj and that the list still goes and on and on. i only chose those names for conveniences did you actually fuking think i was going to wright some long as list just to satisfy your punk ass. the list wasn't even personal just randomly chose names and threw it in there.

go back to grammar school

Lol you told me to go back to grammar school, however, you misspelled "write"...

What an oxy "moron"...

FOH D ICKHEAD!

Your list sucked because it showed that you cannot tell the difference tell the difference between good music and sheer entertainment. I.E. Lauryn Hill made good music, Iggy is pure entertainment. Don't get me wrong though, I rock with Iggy but she should never be mentioned in the same breath as a "Lauryn Hill" musically speaking .

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

P.S. Nicki would mop the floor with just about everyone that you listed so far bar for bar with a few exceptions.

Last edited:
Lol you told me to go back to grammar school, however, you misspelled "write"...

What an oxy "moron"...

FOH D ICKHEAD!

Your list sucked because it showed that you cannot tell the difference tell the difference between good music and sheer entertainment. I.E. Lauryn Hill made good music, Iggy is pure entertainment. Don't get me wrong though, I rock with Iggy but she should never be mentioned in the same breath as a "Lauryn Hill" musically speaking .

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

P.S. Nicki would mop the floor with just about everyone that you listed so far bar for bar with a few exceptions.
i don't trust these phones auto-correct anymore.

and you still suck the list strictly mentions people who are better at rapping than nicki, period. this is pure technicality and skill this has nothing to do with entertainment or some other shit.

and no not bar for bar. maybe in her delivery but not in her lyrics

i don't trust these phones auto-correct anymore.

and you still suck the list strictly mentions people who are better at rapping than nicki, period. this is pure technicality and skill this has nothing to do with entertainment or some other shit.

and no not bar for bar. maybe in her delivery but not in her lyrics

Aight, let's just agree to disagree lol no hard feelings.

Back