Lady Gaga Producer Clowns Nicki Minaj Via Twitter. " You Are Lucky, Not Not talented"

Kendall143

Lady Gaga Producer Clowns Nicki Minaj Via Twitter. " You Are Lucky, Not Not talented"

Lady Gaga Producer DJ White Shadow Clowns Nicki Minaj Via Twitter.

"Ok. Nicki Minaj. F*ck You. Get A Grip. You Are Lucky, Not talented"

Lady Gaga producer DJ White Shadow is no Nicki Minaj fan. He believes the Young Money star is "lucky, not talented." Shadow started going at Nicki back in January when he accused her and David Guetta of copying Rihanna's song "Only Girl in the World."

Lady Gaga Producer DJ White Shadow Clowns Nicki Minaj Via Twitter. "Ok. Nicki Minaj. F*ck You. Get A Grip. You Are Lucky, Not talented" - ThisIs50.com

I think she's the best female rapper of all time, delivery-wise.

The costumes are for "entertainment" only. People will say that takes away from her "Hip Hop Cred" but there's no denying she can rap with the best of 'em.

Also, I think she knows that you strike while the iron is hot... so I would wear even crazier outfits if I were her to rake in every dollar available while she's making her run.

People even turned on Whitney Houston in the end...

Fans are fickle.

even delivery wiser there's plenty of females rappers that could probably out class her if they got the spotlight.

he's right she just got lucky. no way is she talented
im not trying to say your wrong but name a few.
Im not a fan but to me she is just as good as any of these primitive minded negros rapping today.
she is just definitely capitalizing on her time in the sun.
what can the madonna wanna be producer say about that

Last edited:
im not trying to say your wrong but name a few.
Im not a fan but to me she is just as good as any of these primitive minded negros rapping today.
she is just definitely capitalizing on her time in the sun.
what can the madonna wanna be producer say about that

unless you've been living in a rock for the past decade or are just that obvious to other female rappers. i mean she can get her money i'm not knocking down her hustle but being in the spotlight doesn't mean she awesome

Jean Grey
Lauryn Hill
Snow tha Product
Reema Major
Nitty Scott
Missy Elliott
Iggy Azalea
Azealia BAnks
MC Lite
Rapsody
EVE
Alyssa Marie

the list goes on and on

Last edited:
explain to me how the fuk she's not talented.Is it just a trend to say shes not talented i think it takes talent to do she is doing and has done music wise singing and rapping.WTF luck got to do with her success

explain to me how the fuk she's not talented.Is it just a trend to say shes not talented i think it takes talent to do she is doing and has done music wise singing and rapping.WTF luck got to do with her success

you are only saying she's talented because you hardly know more the 20 female rappers let alone 40. i try to listen to at at least 5-8 different mixtapes and albums in a week from both female and male rappers i've never heard about out of the hundreds i have listened to minaj hasn't even gone halfway past my lift she's at the mid-bottom of my list

rappers and producers are one in the same. not everyone is gonna make it to the top and those that want to need connections or have to get lucky

Last edited:
I think shes talented as well, shes the only female rapper I dont absolutely hate listening to. I do think her new stuff is kind of lazy though and she just keeps sticking to the same formula, a little annoying imo.

unless you've been living in a rock for the past decade or are just that obvious to other female rappers. i mean she can get her money i'm not knocking down her hustle but being in the spotlight doesn't mean she awesome

Jean Grey
Lauryn Hill
Snow tha Product
Reema Major
Nitty Scott
Missy Elliott
Iggy Azalea
Azealia BAnks
MC Lite
Rapsody
EVE
Alyssa Marie

the list goes on and on
i think you simply dont like the person so you wont except her music. your a FP Original.

you are only saying she's talented because you hardly know more the 20 female rappers let alone 40. i try to listen to at at least 5-8 different mixtapes and albums in a week from both female and male rappers i've never heard about out of the hundreds i have listened to minaj hasn't even gone halfway past my lift she's at the mid-bottom of my list

rappers and producers are one in the same. not everyone is gonna make it to the top and those that want to need connections or have to get lucky

i don't care about none of that bruh to say she doesnt have talent is just non sense she didnt get where she is all off her looks its because she makes good enjoyable music and it takes talent to do what she do thats why wayne signed her

First of all, let me just say this. What in the world would someone who produces Lady Gaga know about talent? Really? I heard she writes her lyrics. Too bad that they're garbage. Her songs are nonsense as well. Maybe he's jealous that Nicki Minaj (who's songs are also nonsense) is outshining Gaga and she was chosen to be a judge on American Idol.

First of all, let me just say this. What in the world would someone who produces Lady Gaga know about talent? Really? I heard she writes her lyrics. Too bad that they're garbage. Her songs are nonsense as well. Maybe he's jealous that Nicki Minaj (who's songs are also nonsense) is outshining Gaga and she was chosen to be a judge on American Idol.

nicki got a few good songs i like that dont mean shes talentless though

I personally don't like any of Nicki Minaj's music but I'd B a damn lie to say she's not talented. So many cats forget that music is a business of ENTERTAINMENT and she is entertaining in almost every way possible. The crazy a** outfits, the eye candy, the strange ADD style delivery... Sure she ain't talkin' bout shxt but not every rapper has to. EVERY rapper should be entertaining and there are SOOOOO many that jus don't have any sort of 'it' factor that makes a large group of people resonate with them. With that being said, call her wack but Nicki is doin' somethin' right cus she caught enough people's attention for even people who think she IS wack to know about her. There are alot of rappers that you would consider 'wack' if you only knew they existed lol

I agree.

She is talented. But a lot of people are talented. Talent itself isn't enough. But it is a part of being successful.

People just like to complain about stuff. Taylor Swift just sold over 1 million albums in a week of her latest album "Red". Some jerk was talking about how Taylor is falling off because her new album is too pop and she didn't win at the CMAs this year. There's always a hater out there.

Nicki Minaj is too coked up to care anyway.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

There are alot of rappers that you would consider 'wack' if you only knew they existed lol

Rappers are too wack to even be known as wack. LMAO!

I agree.

She is talented. But a lot of people are talented. Talent itself isn't enough. But it is a part of being successful.

People just like to complain about stuff. Taylor Swift just sold over 1 million albums in a week of her latest album "Red". Some jerk was talking about how Taylor is falling off because her new album is too pop and she didn't win at the CMAs this year. There's always a hater out there.

Nicki Minaj is too coked up to care anyway.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Rappers are too wack to even be known as wack. LMAO!

LOL damn

Talented? I give her 10/10 for her voice, as for talent, all that goes to her songwriters and vocal coaches.

i think you simply dont like the person so you wont except her music. your a FP Original.
minaj is alright but when you have plenty fish in the see it always me tumble why people will only go after 1 person because said person has achieved mass fame
because she makes good enjoyable music
enjoyable maybe good no and like this desires said everybody has talent but talent in itself isn't enough. you gonna have to need luck to get really successful to an international level.

i should be asking you names females rappers you avidly listen to besides minaj. if you could not give me more than 10 names i would just say you're biased and on the bandwagon train because if you have literally listen to other female rappers as much as i have you would see that others have 3x the potential than her

Back