Killa K's New Beats! Listen!

these aren't full tracks so they're definitely gonna get moved to the review sections...you can't post beats in here...

also man i see you have ideas going but damn all the tracks are mad out of tune your just throwing a bunch of random notes together and its clashing bad....

working on getting stuff that blends together cause they're not where they need to be yet...no offense.

peace

Whoa, them beats stank like dog doo doo.

-drum patterns are weak- ur breaks are off and sound forced
-dum sounds are decent, but they dont knock
-melodys are weak, that main synth you got is mad corny- strait fruity loops
-instruments don't mix well- the notes you have aren't working- out of tune
-countermelodys are weak

Step ya game up, for real.

Take off that annoying vocal tag, believe me- dont nobody want those beats.

I can tell those are computer beats cuz I can hear the loops. Mess with the timings and quantizing to make it sound more natural.

When you make a beat on Reason, or on actual gear the loops don't have that computerized delay that fruity loops do.

it has nothing to do with FL unless he's clicking in all the **** and from what it sounds like he probably is. FL has tons of groove templates for swing and velocity changes...

i've sequenced tracks on so many things and it really doesn't make a damn difference if you know what you're doing.

lets not start that debate again

peace

cannonnukeowned.jpg

@Komplex

Yes, u can acheive nice grooves, but you gotta mess with that stuff

Most ppl that use Fruity Loops don't do all that stuff, so you can tell what they used.

ANYWAY

The reason this dudes beats stank is cuz they stank. Not cuz of the program he's using.

LMAO at him putting vocal tags on his beats.

It reminds me of those dudes back in the day -who during lunch would sneeze in they food or put they hands on their food so folks wouldnt eat it or take it off they plate- when in actuality it was that boody ass cafeteria food that nobody wanted in the first place.

lol this thread is turning ugly i was actually tryna give constructive feedback...

people are too obessessed with selling beats they'd rather sell a garbage beat for like 10 dollars then up their skills and get real recognition and money. people need to dedicate time to their craft like anything else.

peace

yo wassup killa k! YO THESE BEETS ARE PURE FIRE!!! dont let these hatin a$$ niggas get you off your grind homie. i thought ya beats was fresh out of one of these ssl consoles my man. you GOT skills to pay the bills. tell all these haterz fall back!! YOU GOT THAT FIIIIYAHH! matta fact imma pm you for some advice of how to get my snares cracklin like you be doin.

@ j-traxx

I smell some sarcasm in there ;)

As for K3, you should try to do some sidechaining on those beats. The bassline completely kills the kick/bassdrum. Keep doing what you do, but listen to other people's tracks, there's a market for every type of beat.

j-traxx said:
yo wassup killa k! YO THESE BEETS ARE PURE FIRE!!! dont let these hatin a$$ niggas get you off your grind homie. i thought ya beats was fresh out of one of these ssl consoles my man. you GOT skills to pay the bills. tell all these haterz fall back!! YOU GOT THAT FIIIIYAHH! matta fact imma pm you for some advice of how to get my snares cracklin like you be doin.
:bat:

:cry:

This is why I said what I said. Its like the snowball effect.

LMAO

Crunk beat #106

Description - "This is a sad sounding crunk beat "

You got that right!! LMAO

Last edited:
Mattnificent said:
naw mayne dis dude here a klan member, i remember some other thread he had and we figured out his membership wit em....

a klan member that makes beats lol tell me it isn't possible

j-traxx said:

LMAO...at skills to pay da bills

kontak80 said:
This is why I said what I said. Its like the snowball effect.

LMAO

You got that right!! LMAO

lol...I havent even listen to the beats...I just like reading these punchlines. Too bad Rome aint shown up yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Back