Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon...

we need to realize that we can't change shit but we can

that for the opinion of ONE powerful person, there needs to a ratio of 1:100'000'000 people fighting AGAINST it,

human beings CAN make changes, its NOT a question of the IF

but rather a question of the HOW,

the U.S. government is currently making deals with other governments that make sure that we lose ALL OUR FREEDOM,

imagine how much freedom we have if we can't even enter a different country outside of a border without getting our asses pumped full with led

Internet activity 'to be monitored' under new laws - Telegraph

https://www.eff.org/issues/coica-internet-censorship-and-copyright-bill

Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

those are the real problems, and these things will happen if we don't protest and stop voting as a nation, every u.s. citizen needs to stop voting with the demand that these legislation's won't pass or else every single person in the country stops working, that's the only way to gain power OVER the government, but people aren't capable of shit, we let legislation over legislation pass and one day we have to pay taxes for breathing air and then we ask ourselves how the hell it happened, the word needs to be spread

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

This one statement show me how little you know about geopolitcs or realism for that matter. The second statement shows me you know very little about politics.

why don't you bother explaining what is wrong about my statement ?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

This one statement show me how little you know about geopolitcs or realism for that matter. The second statement shows me you know very little about politics.

i see how you could interpret my statements as being clueless though, don't bother to explain i know how shit works

^^^ I'll be happy to.
Russia (a former superpower with nukes) and China and emerging superpower (with nukes) are 2 of the five permanent powers of UN Security council (UK, France, US are the others). You cannot get a resolution through the UN to authorize "legitimate" action if one of the permanent members vetoes a resolution.
Now the US has engaged in unilateral acts before without UN approval, but do you really think the US cares that much about a non-European, non-oil producing country to confront China or Russia over Syria when they need their cooperation on more important political and economic issues. You read enough online to know this is about money and power, Syria has little reason for the US to be losing sleep over except bad press from CNN. I mean Sudan and central African countries have been engaged in bloody civil wars and genocidal activities for decades and the US hardly makes a move. Now if Syria was major oil producer or a treat to Israel it would be a different story. Geopolitics my friend.
I would elaborate more, but I got go.

Last edited:
^^^ I'll be happy to.
Russia (a former superpower with nukes) and China and emerging superpower (with nukes) are 2 of the five permanent powers of UN Security council (UK, France, US are the others). You cannot get a resolution through the UN to authorize "legitimate" action if one of the permanent members vetoes a resolution.
Now the US has engaged in unilateral acts before without UN approval, but do you really think the US cares that much about a non-European, non-oil producing country to confront China or Russia over Syria when they need their cooperation on more important political and economic issues. You read enough online to know this is about money and power, Syria has little reason for the US to be losing sleep over except bad press from CNN. I mean Sudan and central African countries have been engaged in bloody civil wars and genocidal activities for decades and the US hardly makes a move. Now if Syria was major oil producer or a treat to Israel it would be a different story. Geopolitics my friend.
I would elaborate more, but I got go.

haha, alright kid lets talk, you say Syria is irrelevant for the u.s. because it doesn't have any oil, seems like your the clueless one, and then you brag about your GEOPOLITICS KNOWLEDGE, alright alright, here's some geopolitics for you, Syria is next to Iran, Iran will no doubt abuse this whole situation to make sure that an anti-israel government is established after they get rid of assad (which will happen sooner or later) that's why the u.s. have the to watch the Syria situation closely, because once an anti israel government exists, Iran will closely work with them, then you have two countries that have a problem with israel, current syria isn't against israel yet iran provides them with guns, thats all for later, when the anti israel government is there, considering the size and power of iran they will establish military bases in syria, and pose an even bigger treat to israel, we all know that the u.s. do everything to protect israel, even start a war, so once iran troops enter syria the u.s. will have to enter and fight them, to make sure that syrian governments stay israel friendly, that's the big geopololitics situation, who wins after assad is gone, will the u.s. be able to have a pro israel government or will the iran put religious nut cases in charge, so that's the geopolitics situation,

but what i was talking about was the morals situation, tons of children are killed in syria and no one does shit because iran and russia want to provoke the u.s. by saying no, their friends with assad, its the GUN DEALS that keep them from voting the veto, china and russia sell them weapons, its all the same brothers there, once the government of syria is anti israel an even bigger and stronger mobb will exist, that's that shit that works for some years but then has a horrible outcome, all countries in the middle east hate israel, awful to think if one more adds to that

so syria is a threat to israel...after IRAN CONTROLS THE COUNTRY, read between the lines

so if the u.s. would start a war once the time has come to protect israel, you have syria as an enemy too, and russia and china won't like to see the u.s. destroying their friends....so you can only imagine the awful situation that would exist then

because these are then the type of political and financial situations that determine a big part of what the world looks like in a hundred years, these are the key points that add up with other key points to determine the outcome

Last edited:
Why did Bush say that? Why do you believe the German BND is 100% honest and accurate in their sharings with the CIA?

Why he said that? I wrote that unambiguously. The Iraqi man who was responsible for the first reports did so after being questioned by the CIA and later BND (the German government paid for the info), while the BND just weeks later found the ACTUAL chief chemist of the facility WHICH WAS DISMANTLED (and the WMDs moved elsewhere), before the search efforts, now working in Switzerland.

The CIA didn't have a clue what was really going on.

The BND has the best international info and was always not only 100% "honest", but also acting in Germany's interest, as those people (as with 9/11 before) either moved in/out of, or even studied and lived in Germany. Look at their track record (including peace talks betwen Israel/Hezbollah LOL).

So the info was not only correct, as "double proof", the BND was acting in SELF INTEREST to gather the information, to protect German people.

Just in case you care. The conspiracy retards are talking about unusual bets on the airlines market days before 9/11. True, that happened. It amounts to roughly $20 million. So a laughable amount of money.

Did you know that the GERMAN Allianz Insurance lost 2.5 BILLION dollars on 9/11 in New York?

So yeah LOL, the German BND had AGAIN a big stake in the "intelligence gathering" equation, out of SELF INTEREST.

There was no interest to deceive themselves or others, when German companies lost that much money and German lives were potentially at stake in the future. LOL

And does it really matter who "started the fire" when children are being bombed who weren't even thought of when the fire started? And the U.S. has historically been about murdering opponents, not keeping them hostage. Native Americans ring a bell? And I'm not a Taliban supporter, nor do I want to live in Afghanistan.

Yes, it matters that the "Muslim Brotherhood" and the former Caliphate-lovers are trying to infiltrate us, destroy our civilization and take over our land for over a thousand years.

It matters that the US had a completely peaceful outlook on the middle-east during the 19th century, until the Muslim caliphate started to attack American ships and take American sailors and soldiers hostage and demand ransom for them being freed.

It matters that in 1683, on September 11th, the Ottoman Empire (Muslim caliphate of that time) attacked VIENNA FOR THE SECOND TIME(yeah, in today's AUSTRIA (!!!) so in the HEARTLAND of Europe!) and was beaten by the Polish-Lithuanians and Germans, which basically made them realize, they should GTFO.

Otherwise, there'd be no Europe today.

So it IS important to know these things, when you look at the bigger picture and don't get caught up in small things, when the bigger picture is clear:

They tried to take over Europe for CENTURIES, they were beaten and now, they want to start shit again.

They don't care about their own, they will guard themselves with "human shields", will behead, mutilate and kill their own people without thinking twice............why should WE treat these monsters and psychopaths like NORMAL people?
We shouldn't.

It's enough to see the welfare systems of the UK and countries like Germany or the Netherlands being raped by these people, while they march the streets and demand Sharia laws to be implemented in the Western world. LOL
No way, Jose. Not with us. Simple as that.

And just because the US is built on guilt and death, on the blood and work of others........or that the UK ****ed up in India and China, or that the Germans killed 6 million Jews, doesn't change a thing about today.

Yes, WE (as in the Western World) have our share of mistakes and problems. Yeah, we ****ed up before.
But we are nowhere near the level of these people and we shouldn't let them tell us how bad we are. LOL

You see, remember, one thing is constant in the Western World. Things get better.
They don't care about us one bit, you know?
The Islamists will NEVER help us. They RAPE and MURDER their own and only point out our flaws.

Did YOU learn about the history of the Arabs and Muslims? Or did you only learn about the Transatlantic Slave Trade? Did you learn about the 10x more Africans who were enslaved, killed, CASTRATED or held as prostitutes by the Muslim invaders in Africa?

No, but you learn about the "White Devil's" crimes.

Why? Because as bad as "whitey" is, "whitey" is HONEST about his crimes. The European history and the history of the US is no secret. Nobody denies the genocide on the Native Americans, nobody denies that Stalin killed 10s of millions of Russians/starved them to death. Nobody denies that the Germans killed millions of Jews, or that the "American Enterprise" was built by African slaves.

But ask a Turk about the 1.5 million Armenians they have murdered in the Armenian Genocide, and until this day, they will sue and threaten anybody, who will claim it happened.

I don't trust people who beat, oppress and kill their own, tell me they want to kill me and take away my freedom, because "Allah wants that"..........and at the same time, claim they are "peaceful".

I know their track record. They can't fool me.

P.S.: my last post, I was speaking in general terms and not directly AT you, so don't take it personal.

P.P.S.: @Ron Paul. You see, that's exactly the point. It is one thing to have idealistic ideas, it is another to have plans for "change we can believe in". Even if he's 100% honest about what he says, it's completely unrealistic to implement the things he claims he wants to.

Why he said that? I wrote that unambiguously. The Iraqi man who was responsible for the first reports did so after being questioned by the CIA and later BND (the German government paid for the info), while the BND just weeks later found the ACTUAL chief chemist of the facility WHICH WAS DISMANTLED (and the WMDs moved elsewhere), before the search efforts, now working in Switzerland.

The CIA didn't have a clue what was really going on.

The BND has the best international info and was always not only 100% "honest", but also acting in Germany's interest, as those people (as with 9/11 before) either moved in/out of, or even studied and lived in Germany. Look at their track record (including peace talks betwen Israel/Hezbollah LOL).

So the info was not only correct, as "double proof", the BND was acting in SELF INTEREST to gather the information, to protect German people.

Just in case you care. The conspiracy retards are talking about unusual bets on the airlines market days before 9/11. True, that happened. It amounts to roughly $20 million. So a laughable amount of money.

Did you know that the GERMAN Allianz Insurance lost 2.5 BILLION dollars on 9/11 in New York?

So yeah LOL, the German BND had AGAIN a big stake in the "intelligence gathering" equation, out of SELF INTEREST.

There was no interest to deceive themselves or others, when German companies lost that much money and German lives were potentially at stake in the future. LOL

Yes, it matters that the "Muslim Brotherhood" and the former Caliphate-lovers are trying to infiltrate us, destroy our civilization and take over our land for over a thousand years.

It matters that the US had a completely peaceful outlook on the middle-east during the 19th century, until the Muslim caliphate started to attack American ships and take American sailors and soldiers hostage and demand ransom for them being freed.

It matters that in 1683, on September 11th, the Ottoman Empire (Muslim caliphate of that time) attacked VIENNA FOR THE SECOND TIME(yeah, in today's AUSTRIA (!!!) so in the HEARTLAND of Europe!) and was beaten by the Polish-Lithuanians and Germans, which basically made them realize, they should GTFO.

Otherwise, there'd be no Europe today.

So it IS important to know these things, when you look at the bigger picture and don't get caught up in small things, when the bigger picture is clear:

They tried to take over Europe for CENTURIES, they were beaten and now, they want to start shit again.

They don't care about their own, they will guard themselves with "human shields", will behead, mutilate and kill their own people without thinking twice............why should WE treat these monsters and psychopaths like NORMAL people?
We shouldn't.

It's enough to see the welfare systems of the UK and countries like Germany or the Netherlands being raped by these people, while they march the streets and demand Sharia laws to be implemented in the Western world. LOL
No way, Jose. Not with us. Simple as that.

And just because the US is built on guilt and death, on the blood and work of others........or that the UK ****ed up in India and China, or that the Germans killed 6 million Jews, doesn't change a thing about today.

Yes, WE (as in the Western World) have our share of mistakes and problems. Yeah, we ****ed up before.
But we are nowhere near the level of these people and we shouldn't let them tell us how bad we are. LOL

You see, remember, one thing is constant in the Western World. Things get better.
They don't care about us one bit, you know?
The Islamists will NEVER help us. They RAPE and MURDER their own and only point out our flaws.

Did YOU learn about the history of the Arabs and Muslims? Or did you only learn about the Transatlantic Slave Trade? Did you learn about the 10x more Africans who were enslaved, killed, CASTRATED or held as prostitutes by the Muslim invaders in Africa?

No, but you learn about the "White Devil's" crimes.

Why? Because as bad as "whitey" is, "whitey" is HONEST about his crimes. The European history and the history of the US is no secret. Nobody denies the genocide on the Native Americans, nobody denies that Stalin killed 10s of millions of Russians/starved them to death. Nobody denies that the Germans killed millions of Jews, or that the "American Enterprise" was built by African slaves.

But ask a Turk about the 1.5 million Armenians they have murdered in the Armenian Genocide, and until this day, they will sue and threaten anybody, who will claim it happened.

I don't trust people who beat, oppress and kill their own, tell me they want to kill me and take away my freedom, because "Allah wants that"..........and at the same time, claim they are "peaceful".

I know their track record. They can't fool me.

P.S.: my last post, I was speaking in general terms and not directly AT you, so don't take it personal.

P.P.S.: @Ron Paul. You see, that's exactly the point. It is one thing to have idealistic ideas, it is another to have plans for "change we can believe in". Even if he's 100% honest about what he says, it's completely unrealistic to implement the things he claims he wants to.

I'm not talking about the violent extremists. **** those dudes. They can burn in a napalm lake of fire. I'm talking about the CHILDREN, who weren't even ****ing alive until the 2000's, that are being BOMBED because of where they live. You can spout off all the historical facts you want. Doesn't change the fact that innocent people are being MURDERED. And these MURDERS are classified as "collateral damage", so somehow, lost in the doublespeak, their lives don't matter. And a guy is signing off on these missile attacks. If you believe he has power and those are his choices, then how can you not blame him personally? Why the **** would you support a man who thinks killing children isn't a big deal? And if you believe he doesn't have that power, and he is convinced or coerced to sign off on the strikes, then how can you believe your vote for President matters?

Last edited:
Why is it when idiots who can barely read, more than likely haven't graduated HS, have never done anything influential to society with their lives get a record deal...we start thinking they have something important to say? Always baffled me...I mean like since in the 90s when folk thought Nas knew shyt.

I'm not talking about the violent extremists. **** those dudes. They can burn in a napalm lake of fire.
I'm talking about the CHILDREN, who weren't even ****ing alive until the 2000's, that are being BOMBED because of where they live. You can spout off all the historical facts you want. Doesn't change the fact that innocent people are being MURDERED. And these MURDERS are classified as "collateral damage", so somehow, lost in the doublespeak, their lives don't matter. And a guy is signing off on these missile attacks. If you believe he has power and those are his choices, then how can you not blame him personally? Why the **** would you support a man who thinks killing children isn't a big deal? And if you believe he doesn't have that power, and he is convinced or coerced to sign off on the strikes, then how can you believe your vote for President matters?

Maaaaan, you still don't get it. I can talk to you about the whole of history and you STILL won't get it. I am not talking about the couple of thousands of MILITANT radicals, the hundreds of thousands of RADICALS.

I am talking about the roughly 33% of British Muslims who favor killing in the name of Islam (!!!), or the over 40% of British Muslim STUDENTS (!!!), who want the implementation of Sharia Law in Britain.

So spare me all the bullshit "oh, it's the radicals" talk. That's exactly the "freedom fighters" bullshit you bought into.

It's a BIG FRACTION, not "1%" or "100 people" out of millions. This is people who grew up in one of the most liberal and one of the wealthiest countries in the world !!!
Who benefit from the welfare and educational system (much better than the one in the US) and STILL radicalize themselves to a point where they build parallel societies.

So either you are a terrorist sympathizer, you are a completely blind idiot, or you were simply conditioned in such a way, that you always go for the "David vs. Goliath" bullshit.

"Benefit of doubt", so I guess you are option C. It's time to wake up !!! It's not some small percentage, it's not "those radicals".

Can you imagine the numbers in countries, where there is nothing like a free press in the West (as imperfect as it is), most people don't speak English or any other language, so all they get is their local Islamistic propaganda?
Do the math.

If 1/3rd of BRITISH Muslims say it's ok to kill for Islam and over 40% of STUDENTS (so no illiterate people, STUDENTS in a Western country) want Bronze Age-barbaric Sharia Law implemented for a region like GB, how many do you think think that way in Afghanista...........or Iraq, or the northern African Muslim-majority states?

Think for yourself and stop repeating all that pseudo-leftist Chomsky bullshit, that is so far away from reality that it could as well be talking about Mars.

THAT'S the reality we are dealing with and that's the kind of people who are living AMONG US, profiting from OUR DEMOCRACIES, living off of our money and want to destroy our civilization.

So no, I don't think some innocent children deserve to die. I think we did the wrong thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We should've nuked the capitols, put all the troops in border-regions and bomb the shit out of everyone who comes a mile close to any UN army patrol.
But wait, that's NOT who we are, right?
That's why we didn't bomb Mosques (Muslims do), that's why we don't behead Muslims (Muslims do), that's why we don't bomb schools or rape and kill girls who are walking in the streets (Muslims do).

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Almost 100% of all rapes in Norway and Sweden are the product of Muslim immigration..........from Iraq. Do you understand what that means? That Norwegian and Swedish teenage girls can't walk the streets in their own country, because Muslim mobs RAPE them. Immigrants granted asylum, so that the evil, evil UN troops don't bomb them.
So the parasites live off welfare, commit crimes and rape the local women, yet you talk about "collateral damage"???

Are you a masochist? Will you tell your mom/sister/wife/daughter to get raped, will you let your kids be stabbed by Muslim "friends" at school, because some Islamist who just beheaded a dozen innocent women and children in Afghanistan was bombed and his beloved "jihaddi children" died as well? I am not a masochist.

I learned from history. And you can reason with Nazis, Communists or racists. They eventually change and learn. Those Islamists? Never.

And we STILL try to help them.
OUR people die, so that THEIR children can go to school. OUR people die or lose limbs, come back as zombie due to PTSs, so that they can immigrate to the West, live off the welfare checks like parasites and commit crimes and rape our women in children. No thanks. Again, I'm not a masochist.

Why is it when idiots who can barely read, more than likely haven't graduated HS, have never done anything influential to society with their lives get a record deal...we start thinking they have something important to say? Always baffled me...I mean like since in the 90s when folk thought Nas knew shyt.

exactly that's what I tried to say at the beginning. Just because someone is nice on the Mic doesn't mean that their political views are really worth while to take seriously. *cough* Lupe, Nas *cough* bad cold.

Maaaaan, you still don't get it. I can talk to you about the whole of history and you STILL won't get it. I am not talking about the couple of thousands of MILITANT radicals, the hundreds of thousands of RADICALS.

I am talking about the roughly 33% of British Muslims who favor killing in the name of Islam (!!!), or the over 40% of British Muslim STUDENTS (!!!), who want the implementation of Sharia Law in Britain.

So spare me all the bullshit "oh, it's the radicals" talk. That's exactly the "freedom fighters" bullshit you bought into.

It's a BIG FRACTION, not "1%" or "100 people" out of millions. This is people who grew up in one of the most liberal and one of the wealthiest countries in the world !!!
Who benefit from the welfare and educational system (much better than the one in the US) and STILL radicalize themselves to a point where they build parallel societies.

So either you are a terrorist sympathizer, you are a completely blind idiot, or you were simply conditioned in such a way, that you always go for the "David vs. Goliath" bullshit.

"Benefit of doubt", so I guess you are option C. It's time to wake up !!! It's not some small percentage, it's not "those radicals".

Can you imagine the numbers in countries, where there is nothing like a free press in the West (as imperfect as it is), most people don't speak English or any other language, so all they get is their local Islamistic propaganda?
Do the math.

If 1/3rd of BRITISH Muslims say it's ok to kill for Islam and over 40% of STUDENTS (so no illiterate people, STUDENTS in a Western country) want Bronze Age-barbaric Sharia Law implemented for a region like GB, how many do you think think that way in Afghanista...........or Iraq, or the northern African Muslim-majority states?

Think for yourself and stop repeating all that pseudo-leftist Chomsky bullshit, that is so far away from reality that it could as well be talking about Mars.

THAT'S the reality we are dealing with and that's the kind of people who are living AMONG US, profiting from OUR DEMOCRACIES, living off of our money and want to destroy our civilization.

So no, I don't think some innocent children deserve to die. I think we did the wrong thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We should've nuked the capitols, put all the troops in border-regions and bomb the shit out of everyone who comes a mile close to any UN army patrol.
But wait, that's NOT who we are, right?
That's why we didn't bomb Mosques (Muslims do), that's why we don't behead Muslims (Muslims do), that's why we don't bomb schools or rape and kill girls who are walking in the streets (Muslims do).

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Almost 100% of all rapes in Norway and Sweden are the product of Muslim immigration..........from Iraq. Do you understand what that means? That Norwegian and Swedish teenage girls can't walk the streets in their own country, because Muslim mobs RAPE them. Immigrants granted asylum, so that the evil, evil UN troops don't bomb them.
So the parasites live off welfare, commit crimes and rape the local women, yet you talk about "collateral damage"???

Are you a masochist? Will you tell your mom/sister/wife/daughter to get raped, will you let your kids be stabbed by Muslim "friends" at school, because some Islamist who just beheaded a dozen innocent women and children in Afghanistan was bombed and his beloved "jihaddi children" died as well? I am not a masochist.

I learned from history. And you can reason with Nazis, Communists or racists. They eventually change and learn. Those Islamists? Never.

And we STILL try to help them.
OUR people die, so that THEIR children can go to school. OUR people die or lose limbs, come back as zombie due to PTSs, so that they can immigrate to the West, live off the welfare checks like parasites and commit crimes and rape our women in children. No thanks. Again, I'm not a masochist.

SMH. I don't know how many different ways I can say it. It doesn't matter what percentage want to impose Sharia Law on the world. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about children. CHILDREN. Tiny humans that don't even know wtf a United States or Sharia Law is. Our people die, so their kids can go to school, so that we can bomb their school, and profit off the rebuild. **** the rapists and people beheading people. I'm not talking about them. I didn't know it was considered terrorist sympathy to think killing children who don't know what's going on is bad. That 6 year old who doesn't even own shoes is a real threat to Western civilization. SMH.

Or 16 year olds who were on vacation with their pops, and their pops got killed, so of course he's gonna be around his pops friends. Terrorist or not. But it's all good if that kid is killed right? SMH. If you were killed because your father was a goon, that would be ok to you? That's why so many cultures thrive off war so long, both Muslims and Westerners. Because nobody seems to have a problem with killing children. WTF is wrong with people.

Last edited:
SMH. I don't know how many different ways I can say it. It doesn't matter what percentage want to impose Sharia Law on the world. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about children. CHILDREN. Tiny humans that don't even know wtf a United States or Sharia Law is. Our people die, so their kids can go to school, so that we can bomb their school, and profit off the rebuild. **** the rapists and people beheading people. I'm not talking about them. I didn't know it was considered terrorist sympathy to think killing children who don't know what's going on is bad. That 6 year old who doesn't even own shoes is a real threat to Western civilization. SMH.

As I thought. A self-loathing masochist.

Children? The little children who are trained by their parents to become "martyrs" and hate the West?

The little girls who are beheaded by Taliban "freedom fighters"? You don't seem to care about them.

What about the 500,000 Iranian children who were sent out into the mine fields near Iraq during their war in 1981?
Oh right, that's something completely different.

As I said. Unlike you, I'm not a masochist.

Or 16 year olds who were on vacation with their pops, and their pops got killed, so of course he's gonna be around his pops friends. Terrorist or not. But it's all good if that kid is killed right? SMH. If you were killed because your father was a goon, that would be ok to you? That's why so many cultures thrive off war so long, both Muslims and Westerners. Because nobody seems to have a problem with killing children. WTF is wrong with people.

Ohhhh, the "little" children again. Think about the children who were killed by the Taliban, think about the 100s who died during the daily bombings in Iraq, where one kind of Muslim wanted to kill other kind of Muslim.

Oh right, that's insignificant.

I should cry about some terrorists kids. LOL

I hate my enemies. You can go on and love them and let them f**k you and your family. You can go on and be a coward. Still, others will stand on the line and protect your sorry ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I thought. A self-loathing masochist.

Children? The little children who are trained by their parents to become "martyrs" and hate the West?

The little girls who are beheaded by Taliban "freedom fighters"? You don't seem to care about them.

What about the 500,000 Iranian children who were sent out into the mine fields near Iraq during their war in 1981?
Oh right, that's something completely different.

As I said. Unlike you, I'm not a masochist.

Ohhhh, the "little" children again. Think about the children who were killed by the Taliban, think about the 100s who died during the daily bombings in Iraq, where one kind of Muslim wanted to kill other kind of Muslim.

Oh right, that's insignificant.

I should cry about some terrorists kids. LOL

I hate my enemies. You can go on and love them and let them f**k you and your family. You can go on and be a coward. Still, others will stand on the lind and protect your sorry ass.

There's absolutely nothing I can do about the Iranian children in the 80's. For one, I wasn't alive. Secondly, I would be nowhere near Iraq/Iran. And that still doesn't make it right. I'm not defending their actions. I don't get why you can't understand that. That's ****ed up too. I'm talking about the actions on behalf of America, because that's where I ****ing live. Innocent people were killed in the WTC because of some assholes. Muslims and Westerners. People killing people is wrong. Regardless of location, religion, nationality, or any of that. Human is human. And I don't need anyone else to protect me. I protect myself. Come to California and see if I move without the piece. I donate to the goodwill with a 9 on my hip. I hate my enemies too. Sadly, you don't see the same people as enemies. Anyone okay with harming innocent people is an enemy of mine. Doesn't matter where they stay, or what happened on their piece of dirt hundreds of years ago, or even yesterday. If you think it's cool to kill innocent people, then I think it's cool to kill you. Pigheart is a very fitting name.

It's hard not to raise a 12 year old as a martyr for his country when his little sister was lit up by an M-16 in the hands of an American. What are we doing over there? As you've stated, the middle east has been violent for a LONG TIME. Why is that our business? If the Chinese came to the U.S. strapped trying to end the feud between the Crips and Bloods, and killed people who didn't bang, what do you think would happen?

Some of yall need knowledge of self. Badly.

Last edited:
Damn not really sure what to say...Is he on some funny sh!t or some gettin money sh!t? Sounds like my whole eminem theory...except its lady gaga. Attach yourself to her and get them extra sales from lady gaga fans or some sh!t.

Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon & He Won't Vote Because "We're All Puppets" [Video] - ThisIs50.com

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

By the way. Young black people please take advantage of the right to vote, no matter whoever you chose to vote for. There is a lot of blood, sweat and tears that were shed by your grand, great and great-great grandparents.
he ain't too far off. its not that the president has no power he does have power but he is not a dictator or a king. the us government is run by congress and the president hand in hand. it was done this way to avoid having dictators. the bigger problem is the corruption at the top.

Back