Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon...

Hell to the no. I'm not gonna try to unearth some emails or anything that could get me into trouble as far terrorism goes just to prove a point on some forum. I can link you to articles. I can link you to blogs. I am not going to link you to anything directly. How Anwar Al-Awlaki Inspired Terror - ABC News

LOL. First line:
When President Obama addressed the nation about the death of high-profile al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki Anwar al-Awlaki today, he said

Later:
U.S. officials and terror experts said

Again:
"There's no question that Anwar al-Awlaki was the modern day terrorist," said Seth Jones, a terror analyst at the RAND Corporation and U.S. government consultant

And again:
In one instance in particular, Jones said al-Awlaki was a hands-on player

And so on. Not once did I see "Anwar said".
You take that as evidence? That is hearsay in it's purest form. And if you know anything about actual law, hearsay does not count as evidence.
That is an interview. Not evidence. He had an "unparalleled use of social media" to push his "propaganda". Show me the tweets.
Watch this:

When Beatmaker Lilro addressed the FP board about the death of high-profile beatjacker cleric KelevraOne today, he said the drone strike that took out the U.S.-born radical removed the man who "took the lead in planning and directing efforts to steal good beats."While Kelevra was not the trigger-man in any of the 19 beatjackings to which he is linked, FP officials and beatjacking experts said that his hand was visible in all of them -- whether by simply pushing the attackers over the violent edge or by personally guiding them through operations.
"There's no question that Kelevra was the modern day beatjacker," said Lilro, a beatjacking analyst at the FP messageboards. "He used a combination of involvement in operations... and an almost unparalleled use of social media -- YouTube, broader internet sites, Facebook, Twitter -- to search for beats to steal."
In one instance in particular, Lilro said KelevraOne was a hands-on player in the attempt by FOC to steal MevTheProducer's beat in 2008 after FOC traveled to Youngstown,OH and met KelevraOne.

Prove that wrong. You can't. Why? Because it's hearsay. And I have more likes than you in this thread, so me killing you for being involved in beatjacking was totally justified.

And saying you won't post direct evidence because you might be called a terrorist? LOL. Would you be equally as frightened to post a youtube video of Osama bin-Laden? Where's the "internet speeches" that radicalized a Brooklyn man? You think you will be killed or arrested for posting a youtube video or some emails that aren't addressed to you. Proving my point. Even you believe they will kill you or arrest you without proof. A U.S. citizen. But Heil Obama, right?

Kendall that vid was perfect. LOL.

Last edited:
LOL. First line:
Later:
Again:
And again:
And so on. Not once did I see "Anwar said".
You take that as evidence? That is hearsay in it's purest form. And if you know anything about actual law, hearsay does not count as evidence.
That is an interview. Not evidence. He had an "unparalleled use of social media" to push his "propaganda". Show me the tweets.
Watch this:

Prove that wrong. You can't. Why? Because it's hearsay. And I have more likes than you in this thread, so me killing you for being involved in beatjacking was totally justified.

And saying you won't post direct evidence because you might be called a terrorist? LOL. Would you be equally as frightened to post a youtube video of Osama bin-Laden? Where's the "internet speeches" that radicalized a Brooklyn man? You think you will be killed or arrested for posting a youtube video or some emails that aren't addressed to you. Proving my point. Even you believe they will kill you or arrest you without proof. A U.S. citizen. But Heil Obama, right?

Kendall that vid was perfect. LOL.

Like in an internet forum equates to what now? I'm saying I won't bring in direct evidence because once I start to see warnings on my Web Browser to not proceed and notice vids and articles removed I figure that it's best not to go to said website to only prove a point which would be forgotten about in a week. And this mind you is the only evidence found on the internet and released to the public. Unless you believe that every piece of evidence that the government has on a man that they had on their assassination list would be made available to the public. Also how would you propose for me to get access to the man's email account or to his emails? Last I check I have no type of security clearance to get anywhere near the type of info the U.S. has on the man

Like in an internet forum equates to what now? I'm saying I won't bring in direct evidence because once I start to see warnings on my Web Browser to not proceed and notice vids and articles removed I figure that it's best not to go to said website to only prove a point which would be forgotten about in a week. And this mind you is the only evidence found on the internet and released to the public. Unless you believe that every piece of evidence that the government has on a man that they had on their assassination list would be made available to the public. Also how would you propose for me to get access to the man's email account or to his emails? Last I check I have no type of security clearance to get anywhere near the type of info the U.S. has on the man

You posted a link saying his was prevalent in social media. **** the emails. Show me those allegations on his facebook. Show me the tweets. Show me the youtube videos. Because I posted more than one saying the opposite of what you allege. This guy was so big on the internet, where's the proof of any involvement in terrorism? I did the search myself. I went on youtube (one of his most prominent stomping grounds, according to Seth Jones) and searched his name. I did not see one result that showed the alleged terrorist activity, or denouncement of U.S. citizenship. At least show that one. Think you can get in trouble for posting that one too? If he "repeatedly denounced his U.S. citizenship", you surely don't believe you'd get in trouble for posting it do you? You're proving my point. The U.S. govt is ****ed up and ignores citizen's rights when it suits them. That's the only evidence available to the public? But your "evidence" says the exact opposite. Your "evidence" said he spread propaganda over a bunch of social media sites. Yet all that propaganda is not "available to the public?" Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter are visible publicly last time I checked. The whole point of EVIDENCE is to bring PROOF of ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. You don't hide evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm not asking you to try to break into CIA files and shit, lol. But when they said Osama said shit, and had video evidence, they plastered it all over the MSM. Not so with Anwar. Wonder why.

But back on topic, you believe the President has power. So when you look at factual evidence of corruption and crime from his administration, you should believe he is at fault, at least partially. If Anwar's son was collateral damage, it is still Obama's fault to some extent.
Now if you believe the President doesn't have power, and is just a puppet for the elites, and look at factual evidence of corruption and crime from many administrations over a long period of time, you should believe that voting doesn't change much.

Otherwise, you're brainwashed.

Last edited:

Oh bwoy. Are you really into that whole "freedom fighters" bullshit they try to sell you?

The WMDs in Iraq were there at the time of the reports. Do you know what a WMD is? No, it is not "nukes" only.

How do you think Saddam killed all the Kurds?

The reports were passed on by the german BND (everyone in the intelligence service knows that the only two really working intelligence agencies are the german BND and the israeli Mossad) to the Bush administration saying that the man they have is a pretender (just a regular worker at the facility in Iraq, who was at that time in Germany and was paid by the german gov. for the info), while the chemist who was responsible for the production of the bio weapons and gas weapons (yes, these are WMDs as well) is safely working for a pharma company in Switzerland now.

Go, do the research yourself, I won't feed trolls, but unlike that Kendall Conspiracy Retard you deserve the benefit of a doubt.

The majority of the highjackers of 9/11 were studying at the Technical University Harburg.
They worked (together again) in their spare time in a logistics company in Hamburg.
All of this is documented, because, AGAIN, the german BND send all these documents directly to the Bush administration.

Everyone would be happy to make fun of the CIA, but since it was a multi-national operation post-9/11, many countries (including Poland and Egypt) cooperated with the CIA, BND & Mossad.

The truth about 9/11 will come out one day and it won't be much different from what you think you know. It won't be much of a conspiracy, sorry, but it will make you realize how weak the US defense system is and how deeply infiltrated it already was.

I wrote about it before: we didn't start the fire. We didn't play pirates and captured American and European soldiers by the thousands, enslaved them, held them hostage and demanded ransom "because Allah says we are allowed to do that".

Expand your horizon beyond the last 10-20 years and all things will be clearer.

The moon landing would be a spectacular conspiracy, if it wasn't for the fact that Russian, unmanned ships already landed on the Moon and nobody cared. There were unofficial reports about "alien" sightings during the landing........true, because the Russians had a satellite watching the landing themselves, because they expected a "conspiracy". Sorry to disappoint Kendrick Lamer, it happened.

The Cold War is over, the New & Old Enemy is the "Muslim Brotherhood" and their everlasting begging for finally getting nuked off the face of the Earth. Unlike them (even though it looks different on the outside), we are in the age of the New World(ly) Order, because that's what SECLORUM means. A New World Order, where we slowly move beyond being the "people of the book" (read: delusional Creatards thinking some Bronze Age idiots talked to snakes and donkeys and walked on water and had flying horses) and we simply DON'T CARE what some stone age barbarians want to do.

Don't like it? Move to Afghanistan, where just yesterday 17 people were beheaded by the Taliban at a party (wedding? dunno).
You can join the "Freedom Fighters" as well. LOL

On the economy bit. China took over and did so with the help of the Europeans. The Wall Street tries to suck out the last money from the European markets they were heavy invested in and that's why you see the problems in Greece and Portugal. To a lesser degree, Italy and Spain.

Yes, it doesn't matter who you vote for, it matters THAT you vote. Being registered and being a part of a party, a movement is better than being the majority of those who "don't care", unless it comes back and bites them in their ass.

After all, people like Romney are voted for in states, **** them up, create debt and then call for "days of prayer" (LOL), because the "problems are beyond the ability of men to fix them" (LOL).

LMAO, spend LESS, be less IN DEBT.
If you need a Bible for that realization, you are looking in the wrong place AND you are retarded.
And that's the problem.

People live in some bubble, where they always look for a "people's champ", who is just like them...........but can fix the problems of the world by WISHING they would be fixed.

Hear here:
"I want a small government. I want to tax the rich more. I want everyone to drive a Bentley Continental GT and have a mansion in Malibu. I want to be friends with Muslim Crussaders and want you to pay 10c for a gallon. Everyone will get a kilo of top-notch-Cali weed a month and a limitless Amex! Oh and I want everyone to be free and happy and shit like that. I really do. Now vote me for president so that I myself can show you how talking is easier than walking! Vote Ron Paul!".

So ridiculous.

P.S.: yeah, posting videos or links to Jihaddist blogs and sympathizers and apologists for the Islamofascists will land you in the filter-bank of the NSA. So no, don't post links to some Jihaddist forums or websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bwoy. Are you really into that whole "freedom fighters" bullshit they try to sell you?

The WMDs in Iraq were there at the time of the reports. Do you know what a WMD is? No, it is not "nukes" only.

The reports were passed on by the german BND (everyone in the intelligence service knows that the only two really working intelligence agencies are the german BND and the israeli Mossad) to the Bush administration saying that the man they have is a pretender (just a regular worker at the facility in Iraq, who was at that time in Germany and was paid by the german gov. for the info), while the chemist who was responsible for the production of the bio weapons and gas weapons (yes, these are WMDs as well) is safely working for a pharma company in Switzerland now.

Go, do the research yourself, I won't feed trolls, but unlike that Kendall Conspiracy Retard you deserve the benefit of a doubt.

The majority of the highjackers of 9/11 were studying at the Technical University Harburg.
They worked (together again) in their spare time in a logistics company in Hamburg.
All of this is documented, because, AGAIN, the german BND send all these documents directly to the Bush administration.

Everyone would be happy to make fun of the CIA, but since it was a multi-national operation post-9/11, many countries (including Poland and Egypt) cooperated with the CIA, BND & Mossad.

The truth about 9/11 will come out one day and it won't be much different from what you think you know. It won't be much of a conspiracy, sorry, but it will make you realize how weak the US defense system is and how deeply infiltrated it already was.

I wrote about it before: we didn't start the fire. We didn't play pirates and captured American and European soldiers by the thousands, enslaved them, held them hostage and demanded ransom "because Allah says we are allowed to do that".

The moon landing would be a spectacular conspiracy, if it wasn't for the fact that Russian, unmanned ships already landed on the Moon and nobody cared. There were unofficial reports about "alien" sightings during the landing........true, because the Russians had a satellite watching the landing themselves, because they expected a "conspiracy". Sorry to disappoint Kendrick Lamer, it happened.

The Cold War is over, the New & Old Enemy is the "Muslim Brotherhood" and their everlasting begging for finally getting nuked off the face of the Earth. Unlike them (even though it looks different on the outside), we are in the age of the New World(ly) Order, because that's what SECLORUM means. A New World Order, where we slowly move beyond being the "people of the book" (read: delusional Creatards thinking some Bronze Age idiots talked to snakes and donkeys and walked on water and had flying horses) and we simply DON'T CARE what some stone age barbarians want to do.

Don't like it? Move to Afghanistan, where just yesterday 17 people were beheaded by the Taliban at a party (wedding? dunno).

On the economy bit. China took over and did so with the help of the Europeans. The Wall Street tries to suck out the last money from the European markets they were heavy invested in and that's why you see the problems in Greece and Portugal. To a lesser degree, Italy and Spain.

Yes, it doesn't matter who you vote for, it matters THAT you vote. Being registered and being a part of a party, a movement is better than being the majority of those who "don't care", unless it comes back and bites them in their ass.

After all, people like Romney are voted for in states, **** them up, create debt and then call for "days of prayer" (LOL), because the "problems are beyond the ability of men to fix them" (LOL).

If you need a Bible for that realization, you are looking in the wrong place AND you are retarded.
And that's the problem.

People live in some bubble, where they always look for a "people's champ", who is just like them...........but can fix the problems of the world by WISHING they would be fixed.

Hear here:
"I want a small government. I want to tax the rich more. I want everyone to drive a Bentley Continental GT and have a mansion in Malibu. I want to be friends with Muslim Crussaders and want you to pay 10c for a gallon. Everyone will get a kilo of top-notch-Cali weed a month and a limitless Amex! Oh and I want everyone to be free and happy and shit like that. I really do. Now vote me for president so that I myself can show you how talking is easier than walking! Vote Ron Paul!".

So ridiculous.

P.S.: yeah, posting videos or links to Jihaddist blogs and sympathizers and apologists for the Islamofascists will land you in the filter-bank of the NSA. So no, don't post links to some Jihaddist forums or websites.

My man just carried the whole thread though lol

Speaking about the Moon and Power, how do y'all feel about the U.S. landing on Mars "again?" Kinda hard to believe with those pictures taken...

To sum up 5 pages, politics in America are dismal. The problem is that the system was built on a faulty foundation and instead of repairing, we kept building. Now we NEED drastic changes but we go about change with a gradual approach. If you got shot right now you would go to the hospital, you wouldn't try to put a bandaid over a bullet wound, the latter is what is going on out here. Lol, I can harp on this topic for years but it makes no difference because if one person speaks the truth then it is 'opinion', I'll do y'all one better, if you ever have a chance, read Racism Without Racists by Eduardo Bonilla-Silva and research the TRUE history behind America's history and the annihilation of the Native American's.... Shxt will change your views on society and your place in it forever...

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

And that's the problem.

Hear here:

So ridiculous.

Lol damn bro, nice post *high fives*

And that's the problem.

Hear here:

So ridiculous.

Wow. Where to begin. Why did Bush say that? Why do you believe the German BND is 100% honest and accurate in their sharings with the CIA? And does it really matter who "started the fire" when children are being bombed who weren't even thought of when the fire started? And the U.S. has historically been about murdering opponents, not keeping them hostage. Native Americans ring a bell? And I'm not a Taliban supporter, nor do I want to live in Afghanistan. I'm talking about what happens on the behalf of the U.S., which according to some people in this thread, we should have control over via voting. Police kill and beat innocent U.S. citizens almost every day. And SMH @ party affiliation being important. Yes, a movement is better than people who don't care, but if all you do is sit on your ass and vote every 4 years, YOU DON'T CARE! If you think the left-right paradigm works, then you simply do not really care about the outcome. I'm not a Romney supporter, either. And where do you get the idea that I'm religious? **** a bible. Not once did I mention the bible or God. So who's really retarded? And that isn't Ron Paul's stance at all, smh. He wants to get rid of taxes, for one. He wants to be allowed your rights as a U.S. citizen. He is anti-war, anti-NDAA, anti-SOPA, anti-violence, etc. But let MSNBC tell you, smh.
And when did youtube, facebook, and twitter become Jihadist websites?

Last edited:
Man I don't see why ya'll worry about this so much... It's like he said, you just have to realize how things are, have always been, and always will be and just do what you do. You gotta realize, if somebody's running for president of the ****ing United States, they've been in politics their whole life. They're rich. As much as it may seem like it, Obama is nothing like you. Make no mistake, I have nothing against Obama (actually love him as a person), but the president is just a part of a large system of politics which involves elevating the rich and holding down the poor. Voting is basically just picking how and by who you wanna be screwed. Hate on any president all you want, but at the end of the day you have to realize that they aren't as powerful as you think. And like K Dot said, if the president barely has power, how much power do you think the 20-year-old dude working for $12 an hour has? That's why you have to create life around you and the people you're close with. Build a good life and make yourself happy, **** all the politics and saving the world shit.

Last edited:
I guess I'm a minority but I'm gonna say it anyways...

When they killed those 3,000 innocent people on September 11, 2001, the government got the green light from me to kill whoever the hell they think they need to get to keep that shit from happening again.

Better them than me. As much as people complain about the US killing innocent people, I guarantee those people over there aint giving half an iota of a shit about your life. ANd a lot of them want you dead anyways.

Que sera...

Kendrick Lamar Addresses Backlash Over Refusal To Vote | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

UPDATE: Kendrick Lamar said that there are forces "beyond people" that render voting useless.

Kendrick Lamar recently chopped it up with Alternative News, touching on a few topics including whether he thinks we landed on the moon and the scariest thing he’s witnessed. But he also touched on why he doesn’t vote, explaining that there are forces beyond the government controlling such things and that an individual ballot doesn’t matter.
“My vote counts? I don’t do no voting. I will keep it straight up real with you. I don’t believe in none of the shit that’s going on in the world,” he said. “You talk with me, you talk with me for hours because everything has a contradiction, everything is higher ranking and way beyond us, way beyond people. So basically, do what you do, do good with your people and live your life because what’s going on isn’t really in our hands.
“When I say the president can’t even control the world, then you definitely know there’s something else out there pushing the buttons,” he continued. “They could do whatever they want to do, we all puppets. Just play your cards right.”

I guess I'm a minority but I'm gonna say it anyways...

When they killed those 3,000 innocent people on September 11, 2001, the government got the green light from me to kill whoever the hell they think they need to get to keep that shit from happening again.

Better them than me. As much as people complain about the US killing innocent people, I guarantee those people over there aint giving half an iota of a shit about your life. ANd a lot of them want you dead anyways.

Que sera...

The problem..........the U.S haven't been safe since. It's a lot of people inspired by 911 and would die to have that kind of fame....just to take away other people's freedom. People who would prove how dumb the American people are as they feel safe being here. People who are happy to be hired to get a check.....but do things their way instead of what the rules say for their job. People will kill multitudes And hide behind the loop holes.........like insanity. Lawyers fighting for the rights of these "insane" people. It's hard to be innocent when the proven guilty can get away with shit and vice versa. It's all a game.

the biggest manifestation of how the president doesn't have any power is visible in the Syria situation, he wanted to do something there along NATO, and just because Russia and china voted VETO he can't do shit, this is one problem, let alone how he can't change shit in his own country, the u.s. never has ''real'' presidents who are familiar with struggles, its always Harvard graduates who make sure their friends can keep their yachts and private jets

Last edited:
Seriously..........do people really want the President to have this power they say he doesn't have? People don't realize how much power they have until they really want something.....cough......gay people.....cough. You fight enough to make Marijuana legal..what you think will happen? I'm not talking about the few that try or the people with the suit and ties and shit. YOU....THE PEOPLE......Don't want shit. Plan and simple.

Last edited:
the biggest manifestation of how the president doesn't have any power is visible in the Syria situation, he wanted to do something there along NATO, and just because Russia and china voted VETO he can't do shit, this is one problem, let alone how he can't change shit in his own country, the u.s. never has ''real'' presidents who are familiar with struggles, its always Harvard graduates who make sure their friends can keep their yachts and private jets
This one statement show me how little you know about geopolitcs or realism for that matter. The second statement shows me you know very little about politics.

Back