Kendrick Lamar Disses Drake In BET Cypher

What's funny is that Drake set HIMSELF up for this situation with that interview since it happened before the cypher came out and I'm pretty sure it was recorded before the interview. Now everyone thinks its about him (which it could possibly be) since he fits those lines Kendrick said perfectly. Its more about Papoose. Listen to Papoose Control response and notice what Kendrick said in the cypher. Even Schoolboy Q said he didn't notice Kendrick dissing Drake in the cypher because he most likely wasn't. I think Kendrick went fishing for Papoose and accidentally caught Drake on the same hook lol

Beef has always been a part of hip hop as well as defending yourself from other mc's who diss you over tracks. Its a part of the culture he can't just pretend it isn't happening.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfrZOQ_vbo

That's a small problem I have right there. When rappers say they are the best.....and they get challenged for it......and they run to talk about their "pop" stats. That's sissified to me.

On the other hand, if a rapper is doing well never mention being the king or best or whatever....I'm all for that as well.

My problem with Drake is that he is a "coward" in the worst way. That's all. How you gone do 360's on the 7 feet goal in front of the kids.......get your own shoe for it........and claim that you are the best and can't nobody fuuck with you......but you scared to play 1 on 1 on the 10 foot goal. Get that money....stay yo ass on the 7 foot goal and fascinate the kids.....but KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT!!!!

People also seem to forget Kendrick is an Interscope artist, that Interscope machine rarely fails.

Last edited:
He said don't bother with the silly feuds. Keep dealing with any artist who has a beef with you and you aren't gonna go anywhere. In other words stay focused on your career **** the bullshit

Well first, Nas made Ether & Jay-Z has been running away from everyone since that, its no surprise hed advice Drake with the same shit.

And Drake IS bothering with silly feuds, these sublibimals that are oh so clever, theres alot of them AND theyre always shit. Drake knows Kendrick would put him back in his wheelchair & push him on the train tracks. Hes not above it, hes just scared shitless.

Do NOT write subliminals if all your gonna do is run like a little girl. Thats like going at a guy on twitter, seeing him on the street, running like a *****, then going back on twitter & threatening the same guy who made you run so fast that even Usain Bolt couldnt keep up.

Well first, Nas made Ether & Jay-Z has been running away from everyone since that, its no surprise hed advice Drake with the same shit.

And Drake IS bothering with silly feuds, these sublibimals that are oh so clever, theres alot of them AND theyre always shit. Drake knows Kendrick would put him back in his wheelchair & push him on the train tracks. Hes not above it, hes just scared shitless.

Do NOT write subliminals if all your gonna do is run like a little girl. Thats like going at a guy on twitter, seeing him on the street, running like a *****, then going back on twitter & threatening the same guy who made you run so fast that even Usain Bolt couldnt keep up.

Mainly because you're gonna get caught one day. Why deal with a person who sits around all day just thinking of things to say in a song about you. The smart man would sit around all day and figure out a way to become more successful than you. If ya keep trying to deal with all of the feuds you will eventually get caught like Freeway did with Cassidy.

Mainly because you're gonna get caught one day. Why deal with a person who sits around all day just thinking of things to say in a song about you. The smart man would sit around all day and figure out a way to become more successful than you. If ya keep trying to deal with all of the feuds you will eventually get caught like Freeway did with Cassidy.
Drake IS sitting around thinking about things to say about people & how to hide it in a song & goes on interviews dissing them & after that trying to act like hes too big. If thats not running, i dont know what is. If your writing subliminals & bitching in interviews you have a problem that your running away from, Drakes problem is that hes scared of getting merked by a better rapper.

The Cypher In Full

2013 BET HIP HOP AWARDS CYPHER: SCHOOLBOY Q, JAY ROCK, AB-SOUL, ISAIAH RASHAD & KENDRICK LAMAR

Back