"Kanye's next album is going to be trash" - So Foolish

Man that's some ignorant stuff... I love how people could diss the album before they even hear it, just because one article says it will include a certain style, and says so in definition so broad what we really don't know what it means. You guys really think you are going to be successful producers if you're so close-minded? Music is changing; you can either go with it, or get left in the dust.

Cheesin said:
I don't know though, I think electro jazz might be interesting (is that what the group 4Hero does?).
4hero do all kinds, I don't know what the genre's are really apart from some of their jungle stuff, but they are THE TRUTH so if they do electro jazz I applaud kanye's decision..I just hope he stops rapping on the beats..

even if the album is trash, itll be greater than your favorite rappers garabage because kanye isnt a "cocaine" rapper.

DaOriginalBlade said:
This is a stupid idea, most fans of Kanye listen to him mainly cuz of his production. I'm not saying I def won't like it... I'm saying it's highly unlikely that I will. This is like D.Wade trading off Shaq so he can play with Wally Szerbiak. Why ruin a winning formula? Why go outside yourself when you can do it all? I hate when niggas purposefully try to sound different, this nigga is gonna pull a Andre 3000.

He can't do it all. That's why he keeps getting help from other producers, who actually know stuff about music, because he can't create the sound he wants to make and what's wrong with trying to sound different, what's wrong with trying to push yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm ecstatic....nah, not really...i actually got some anxious skepticism. The first album as far as I'm concerned is gonna be a classic...i can listen 2 that with out a skip...LR was not at the same par BUT it was a great album and he kept it interesting....this concept for the Grad tho is really intriguing to me...once again it's a large contrast in productions...It sounds like he's becoming even more interested in stretching musical boundaries....whatever the outcome, i'm finna purchasae this one too...he just makes real good albums and i've found even on the songs that I don't like so much on LR i can find things i like about them if i let the songs keep playing becuz their was alot of interesiting musicall change ups and progressions as a result of his work with brion. can't wait for it...

Blitzofaces3k said:
He can't do it all. That's why he keeps getting help from other producers, who actually know stuff about music, because he can't create the sound he wants to make and what's wrong with trying to sound different, what's wrong with trying to push yourself?
It's not about doing it ALL... its about doing all that your fans love. Sampled beats, and dope rhymes... simple as that. You can push yourself just doing so, giving your production workload to everyone excluding you isn't pushin, if anything it's slackin and bein lazy. He is just TRYING to be different, which usually always ends up in a bad place... ahem, Andre. It'll prolly still be a GOOD album, just now I have my doubts, which I've NEVER had about this dude's music. If it ain't broke, don't phuckin fix it. This is like hearing Phonte over some Storch, nobody wanna hear that shlt... he is still gonna deliver lyrically, Storch might actually bring a heater which does happen on occasion (rare occasion), but it's not the same as a good ole 9th backdrop. But if niggas wanna cosign EVERYTHING somebody with clout does, by all means... I ain't stoppin ya.

....Hey he wants to try somethin let him try.To me LR was more mature than CD but if graduation sounds ill im buyin it i listen to Ray i listen to quinton marsalis willie nelson fall out boy whatever i think is good ill listen to so i wouldnt jock fall out boy for makin a half hip hop album until im sure its wack look at Gorilla they lil cartoon is ill as hell(hey i didnt curse)

Chill out

I luv kanye's old **** just as much as da next nigga but if he wants 2 do more of an experiental album let him one of 2 things will happen he will either prove every 1 wrong like he's done in the past or flop and do like his boy Common realize that experimental bull**** is bull**** and come back with his best work yet in either case ima still miss his production but his album at least deserves a listen b4 u pass judgement.

:bat: p.s. And i Like Andre 3000's **** and sum of Pharell's album :bat:

DaOriginalBlade said:
It's not about doing it ALL... its about doing all that your fans love.

So wrong. It's about doing what your creativity and imagination lead you to do, and if your fans like it, great, and if not, who cares. Throughout history the one thing fans never like, is progress... Until *after* the fact... After they booed and hated and complained, then eventually over time they start to realize how sick it was, and then a year or 2 later everybody's acting like they were behind you all the way.

Fans are fickle. Do it for the music.

Ha, i'm definitely not a Kanye Fan, but I don't see the problem with him trying somethng new. Seems hip hop fans aren't big on experimentation. Oh well...:/

Last edited:
i dont know what electro jazz is, but if its a whacker version of jazz count me out. jazz is only fun to play not to listen, to me

^^^dont know what kind of jazz you listen to. lol

California said:
i dont know what electro jazz is, but if its a whacker version of jazz count me out. jazz is only fun to play not to listen, to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_jazz

lol. I'm not really big on traditional Jazz myself, but I do like many of its genre offsprings. Nu-jazz, club jazz, and all its relative genres are all good imo, so i'm not too concerned about what this new album will sound like. I'm more concerned with Kanye's rapping, as hes a bit too cheesy for me.

well Hip hop is made and blasted so u can go to your room when u hate your parents and when hip hop's parents are brought everyone that loves hip hop hate's its parents

Personally **** it.I know what I want to listen to when I buy a HIP HOP album and its not a ****ing Electro-Jazz, Nu-Age Rap type ****.College Dropout the leaked version was hot as ****, then he dropped College Dropout.It was softer than the leaked version but I still bought it the day it came out and I loved it.Then LR came out and it was even softer than CDO, but lyrically he stepped up, and his beats were alot better, it was just simply TOO soft.I just don't wanna hear bull**** and I know the new album will be bull****.You guys have your opinions so don't ****ing tell me my opinion is wrong.If Im a hater, you're a dickrider, BIATCH.
(Yay!My 100th Post)

Last edited:
lol... I knew this thread was gonna get ugly since it was about the FP God Mr.West... Dude was just voicing his opinion about the album. Some folks in this thread go to other threads and post 5 or 6 times saying something is wack over and over. But someone else cant say they don't like something. Weird...

Back on topic... I'm not a fan at all of Kanye. But if he is gonna try somethin new then i might give it a listen.. It could be something i like.

Last edited:
Folks need space to breath as well as room to be... To continue to do the same thing day in and day out, the same way each time...would be hard for a person figure out if and where they have grown.

Creative folks have to create,they have to change it's what they do. Where would music in general be with the changes that artist, song writers, and beat makers go through.

Most of the music I listen to now, be it hip-hop or R&B is different. Isht that I don't think I would've listened to 5 years ago, but because most of today's music BORES the hell out of me I'm glad to see somebody doing something different.

codexlf said:
So wrong. It's about doing what your creativity and imagination lead you to do, and if your fans like it, great, and if not, who cares.
So, not only are you supposed to not care what YOUR fans like, you aren't supposed to cater to their wants either. Ughmm... ok, your logic makes ALOT of sense. Maybe the Rockets will follow suit, lose a whole bunch of games on purpose... and not give a rats ass what I think.

Why the phuck does he have to do something totally out of suit to be creative??? Why??? I know what this is, this is all some covered composing elitist shlt... subliminal sample hating bastards! [let's see how many people are so gullible they still bleed over this] You can be creative without gettin all dike, dressing like a complete baffoon, rocking long white wigs, making songs like Hey Ya, and writing journals about your daily desire to find pastel sequins. Oddly DIFFERENT does not automatically mean CREATIVE. Have you all even seen/hurd Sa-Ra, since when did bein an off the wall weirdo start gettin so much love?

Remember when CD first dropped, how refreshing it was? All the young cats thought it was some new ish, many others said Kanye "brought it back". It had been done before, but it was STILL creative. What is so damn creative about rappin over some played out ass Neptunes (erhmm Pharrell) beats we've hurd time and time again??? Those cowbells are SO gonna ROCK!

Fact is, most everyone is just a damn cosigner. I swear if President Bush dropped an album... with some Scott Storch/Tim beats... and that shlt went platinum, everyone on FP would be on his dick. "He is such a good president, everything he does is soooo right.... that war in Iraq man, who woulda thunk it... how phuckin creative... and different".

Besides, wtf happened to all the Kanye haters??? Now all the sudden there is a thread full of Yay love, wtf? How DIFFERENT. I'm not suprised. Continue to state your opinion about my opinion, I know it puts much joy in your life. And I'll continue to say what I feel...

Back