Kanye West "throw some D's" remix video

last i heard he got deleted for no reason , made a new account and havent heard from him since

clarhck5 said:
yep that would be so foolish. speaking of that what happened too the foolish one?
Banned. Dunno who. Was not for no reason, dude crossed ALOT of lines. CONSISTANTLY lol.

who got deleted if u are referring to me ive never done anything wrong to anyone on the sites. I try and help when and where i can it crazy on these sites when poeple post stupid thing like does 9th wonder use fruity loops there 25 to 30 post about nothing but when some1 asked a serious question no one answer. But i dont really get into the back and forth stuff on these sites because it not gonna go any further than that. but i dont know who guys are calling lame(if there talking talking to me at all) i said my opinion it was not to be made more than that but it cool.

god bless

cnotedatruth said:
who got deleted if u are referring to me ive never done anything wrong to anyone on the sites. I try and help when and where i can it crazy on these sites when poeple post stupid thing like does 9th wonder use fruity loops there 25 to 30 post about nothing but when some1 asked a serious question no one answer. But i dont really get into the back and forth stuff on these sites because it not gonna go any further than that. but i dont know who guys are calling lame(if there talking talking to me at all) i said my opinion it was not to be made more than that but it cool.

god bless

Uh, not talking about you. lol

PlanetHitzProduction said:
Banned. Dunno who. Was not for no reason, dude crossed ALOT of lines. CONSISTANTLY lol.

"He was a habitual line stepper" -Charlie Murphy

Lol... I think it was funny personally. People can't take it when a celebrity wants to joke around a bit.. I think everyday since that song came out I've been makin jokin lines with the hook.. like at McDonalds "Throw some cheese on that *****". I like Kanye... funny video.. lol

Weird Al Kanyevich...

Last edited:
ok that cool my bag after i reread it i realize that there was a person on the site of that name so i made that mistake hope all is welll

god bless

vaboi said:
"He was a habitual line stepper" -Charlie Murphy

lmao! That's exactly what I was thinking!

Anyway.

I had the remix a little over a month ago on a mixtape. The song had me crackin up. Especially the dude at the end talkin about poppin boobs with a needle lol! This actually looks like a real video. I don't know why Kanye would spend the money for it though. He could've went the Scott Storch, 50 Cent and Cam'ron route. lol

that shyt was too funny, I had forgotten about the freestyle, so the video set it off

Kanye is my favorite rapper and a fool!!!!

cnotedatruth said:
y is it when kanye does something it gets taking out of context. the video was meant to be funny yet guy talk about he cant stand not gettin any attention. like for real who in the industry right now would make him feel like he gotta get back out there bcus they're going to take what he does away from him. nobody it was a funny video thats it. Also, if u havent noticed when artist are about to drop there album they get themselves back in the stop light.

Hio album does'nt drop until late this year and he only has 4 songs on the tracklist so far.

:p

Last edited:
Back