Kanye West-Say You Will

that dude talkin in the beginning reminded of bobby pain, lol.

wow, way too long for such a slow song. the drums and bass are killin it, don't care for the singing though, and those beeps don't even sound in key, idk, i could be wrong, but that would be my 1st time being wrong.

(1st listen)its cool when you stop waitin for him to start rappin and just listen to the vibe

Last edited:
i think this would be cool without that annoyong blip sound..

edit i actually really like dis..coldest winter and heartless

Last edited:
Lol---Dude is definitely doing him right now. I'm not in the mood for an e-argument so I guess I'll leave my opinion at that.

... Damnit man. I'm trying my hardest to let this **** grow on me.. But this is some of the whackest **** I've ever heard in my life. Every leaked song I've heard so far is a no go with me.

dunno I kinda like this one.......much better than Robo-slop. Reminds me of a commerical for one of those early 90's Time Life "Moods" compilations they used to sell

-M

yeah, forreall, is he gonna leak the ENTIRE album...

OR

lol, what if none of these songs are on 808s and this is just some huge publicity stunt?

and where have I heard those beeps before...

Last edited:
if these beeps wherent so present and and the intrumental was a lil louder then this would actualy be a great song and im surprized im saying this lol

This isn't even mixed and mastered.
Hopefully he'll get rid of those beeps on the album version.

Back