Kanye West New CD

Graffiti

Kanye next cd is going to be called Gradution. also, like his first song is I Still Love H.E.R. Just wanted to let you know. peace.

Yeah I appreciate you tryin to fill people in and there may have been sum who didnt know but he said it wud be called graduation around the time he dropped College Drop-out, the next album is meant to be Good Ass Job or sumthin.

I Still Love H.E.R is a track with the Teriyaki Boyz and I think he is just a guest on the track, the video is interestin.

Twenny

Nah, Cinnay. The name of that track was "I Used to Love H.E.R." No ID killed that beat, and common flowed like a river on that ishh!!!

i think kanye doesnt get enough credit as an mc **blocks face with hands too avoid projectiles**

That song is not going to be on Kanye's album.

His album does not drop until late 2007.

He currently just has 4 songs on the tracklisting so far.

BitterSweet is one of them and I'm not providing the other 3...;)

FACT.

Fire Productionz said:
Nah, Cinnay. The name of that track was "I Used to Love H.E.R." No ID killed that beat, and common flowed like a river on that ishh!!!

Oh yeah thats right. Loved that joint. Loved that whole cd.

OHHHH,OHHHH(jumps out of seat, in kiddie face)

Is is "Bittersweet" going to be on there? My mommy said it's the sweetest song ever.

I'm waiting on the production. Kanye has a refreshing sound, tonally speaking.

clarhck5 said:
i think kanye doesnt get enough credit as an mc **blocks face with hands too avoid projectiles**
i COMPLETELY agree.His lyrics are some of the best **hides behind same barrier as the quoted poster**

I agree to clarhck5 on that comment. It's his image that gets him, the Carlton Banks look. Why would he even be on that track "CLASSIC" think about it.

did anyone hear the superbowl joint??? THAT **** IS FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

clarhck5 said:

haha so true, I cracked up when I read that

Back