Just redesigned my website - could I get some criticism?

It's pretty good man I don't have a lot of feedback but I like it tho.. simple layout is effective.. I'm on my new phone FP mobilejust checkin shit out so I figure wtf.. anyways looks good and I played a few beats, they sound good on the cell speakers lol

looks great, the only thing you might want to fix is the "Production catalog" Sound cloud player. It looks as if you put a playlist but for some reason the rest is cut off, so you cant see all the tracks that are for sale. Probably has to do with the way you put the HTML Code or the way you sized it on your site. Other than that everything looks clean, professional and straight forward.

It's pretty good man I don't have a lot of feedback but I like it tho.. simple layout is effective.. I'm on my new phone FP mobilejust checkin shit out so I figure wtf.. anyways looks good and I played a few beats, they sound good on the cell speakers lol
thanks brotha! site doesn't look as good on mobile, but i'm glad you took the time out to check out the beats.

looks great, the only thing you might want to fix is the "Production catalog" Sound cloud player. It looks as if you put a playlist but for some reason the rest is cut off, so you cant see all the tracks that are for sale. Probably has to do with the way you put the HTML Code or the way you sized it on your site. Other than that everything looks clean, professional and straight forward.
I believe there's a scrolling bar on the right of the player. Might have to figure out another player, dont' want people thinking there's no scrollbar.

thanks brotha! site doesn't look as good on mobile, but i'm glad you took the time out to check out the beats.

I believe there's a scrolling bar on the right of the player. Might have to figure out another player, dont' want people thinking there's no scrollbar.
Looks better now,

I'm really loving your site man. Looks better then mine for a person who has no experience of web designing.

Thanks everyone! really apprecite it. If you have anything you want critiqued, whether it be a website or a beat, send it my way. I'd love to return the favor

damn this is fresh for being no web designer, mind sharing a bit of the creative process as far as how you did the layout?

damn this is fresh for being no web designer, mind sharing a bit of the creative process as far as how you did the layout?
As far as the layout goes/content, I pretty much bit off of all of the "big" Soundclick producer's pages. It's good to check up on other people's sites and make sure you're providing what they are, if not more. Gotta stay ahead of the pace.

The graphics are what took up most of my day. In the recent past I've done my website a couple of different times and wasn't really happy with any of the results. So what I did was make the basic version of all the graphics, put them on the site (with no logo). Then I spent hours on the logo, then when I was finally happy with the logo, I applied the same effects/textures over all of the other images to give it all a uniform look.

Things like hovering over the follow me buttons and the email were just icing on the cake. I'd think of something I wanted on my page (in this case, the hovering effect), search on Google for what I was looking for in really basic lamen terms ("how do I make something brighter when I hover over it HTML code" shit like that) and impliment it into the site somehow.

Basically, a lot of trial and error. And patience.

And coffee.

As far as the layout goes/content, I pretty much bit off of all of the "big" Soundclick producer's pages. It's good to check up on other people's sites and make sure you're providing what they are, if not more. Gotta stay ahead of the pace.

The graphics are what took up most of my day. In the recent past I've done my website a couple of different times and wasn't really happy with any of the results. So what I did was make the basic version of all the graphics, put them on the site (with no logo). Then I spent hours on the logo, then when I was finally happy with the logo, I applied the same effects/textures over all of the other images to give it all a uniform look.

Things like hovering over the follow me buttons and the email were just icing on the cake. I'd think of something I wanted on my page (in this case, the hovering effect), search on Google for what I was looking for in really basic lamen terms ("how do I make something brighter when I hover over it HTML code" shit like that) and impliment it into the site somehow.

Basically, a lot of trial and error. And patience.

And coffee.

Did you use dreamweaver or code from scratch?

Back