this just in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzo

some stuff for u guys to check out.. i get new ish in everyweek so ill try to give youguys a heads up on some new music

redmans ill at will mixtape.. is kinda hot..red spits as he usually does if u get a chance pick that one up...

also came up on the new lil fizz la la la.... sounds like everything else on the radio..track is hot...basic tho.. kanye produced it..
and while were on the kidds omarion from b2k also has one out called damn its wack has the typsy beat..sounds rushed..

dialated peoples has a hot one out now....neighbor hood watch.. i jus saw them not too long ago babu was cuttin up.. check that one out when u get a chance

trina is tryna make a comeback..question of the day is..whos rawer..trina or jackie-o?...anyway..song is coo forgot what its called tho but shes like..."im the first girl kobe cheated on his wife with.." hmm.. i dont kno trina.. umm moving on..

last but not least snoops new/old mixtape..snoopdaville...all i can say is its snoop. hoes weed...weed and hos..***** yous a ho..now roll up my weed....

anyway just a little somethin for yall to check out... next week ill try and post some links...
peace

rizzo said:
song is coo forgot what its called tho but shes like..."im the first girl kobe cheated on his wife with.." hmm.. i dont kno trina.. umm moving on..
The exact reason 99.9% of female rappers suck and have no relevance. Even if she did.. whooooopeeee you sucked off Kobe, I guess that deserves some sort of standing ovation or somethin.. right?

DaOriginalBlade said:

The exact reason 99.9% of female rappers suck and have no relevance. Even if she did.. whooooopeeee you sucked off Kobe, I guess that deserves some sort of standing ovation or somethin.. right?

Who cares if she did kobe?Now I could see if she made a song talking about I had sex with jackpot or something!

DaOriginalBlade said:
Yaaaaa... I could see that too... :rolleyes:. "Or something" is right.

hmmmmmmmm...you know im not the smartest man in the world but you know it seemed like you just took a shot at me blade?

Looks like you answered your own question haha. But you can take it however you wanna take it. ;) Trina is occupied with gettin bizzy over here.

Trina wouldn't give you any,your not me and she's only interested in the pot!

DaOriginalBlade said:

Finally you got somethin right.. nuthin like rollin one up after sex.

lol...very funny...look at the post after that one biterblade!

Ok maybe I shoulda put a smiley in or something cos i wasnt serious, it was sarcstic man! Us brits are way too sarcastic anyway! Nah but seriously, you and Blade are always takin pops at each other but it seemed like you were really encouraging it there by asking him to look back at your post. Let's not worry about it though, all in good nature right?

:cheers:

StopRushing said:
Ok maybe I shoulda put a smiley in or something cos i wasnt serious, it was sarcstic man! Us brits are way too sarcastic anyway! Nah but seriously, you and Blade are always takin pops at each other but it seemed like you were really encouraging it there by asking him to look back at your post. Let's not worry about it though, all in good nature right?

:cheers:

I feel you.....ok Blade don't look at my other post!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back