Jim Jones: "U wanna hav a fake beef?" Cam: "Hell No!" JJ: "Oh, Ok..."

J

Jersey8five6

Jim Jones: "U wanna hav a fake beef?" Cam: "Hell No!" JJ: "Oh, Ok..."

lol everybody knos this already happens, but its still funny to hear somebody come out and say it.

in his cover story interview for XXL, cam talks about how him n jones started fallin out. sounds like a good interview.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=37528

XXL: After the Hot 97 call, Dipset didn’t jump to your defense. Then Jim actually started making public appearances with 50. This seemed to expose a rift between you two.
Cam: What people gotta realize is that, like, Jim’d been doing his own thing. It may seem… We may come to one person video or the other person video, but we’d kinda been not hanging out anyway. But whatever is going on behind the scenes don’t always have to be public. So if somebody was trying to diss him in public, I took offense to that, because that was my brother. But, yeah, we’d kinda been shied away from each other behind the scenes anyway.
XXL: How come?
Cam: Well, I don’t know his reason, or what he thinks, but one time Jim was in my house, and we was plotting and strategizing on our marketing and promotions. And out of the blue he asks me, “You wanna have a fake beef? Between me and you.” And I was like, “Hell no!” That didn’t even make sense. I was like, “Why would we do that? That would confuse the fans.” And he was like, “Oh okay.” But for me, I took that as, you must wanna go your own route anyway, because why would you even make that suggestion? So when he made that suggestion, it wasn’t like beef or no problems, but I kinda shied away and started letting him do his own thing. Because I felt, why would you even say that if you didn’t wanna go and do your own thing?

wow...

fake beef?

cats just need to drop better albums...

or diversify...

make some movies or something...

or start making beats and try to get a big placement...
they already got the connects...

is this the same interview where cam talks about juelz being hooked on cough syrup? juelz does sound a bit more inspired these days.

Last edited:
I'll never understand the appeal of Jim Jones *unless he reads this site, then IM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! PUT ME ON! YOURE THE GREATEST!*

smh

I also think Jim Jones wanted to kinda go do his own thing because behind the scenes, Cam is probably way too Alpha Wolf and too much on some boss type **** to the point where it must get tiring being around him and being second fiddle. Thats probably why they stopped hanging out. After youre successful and you can do your own thing, why wouldnt you want to be your own boss. Ive seen a vid where Cam was just clownin on Jim Jones in a car ride, and he was just over there takin it quietly lol.

lmao

jim jones - hey cam wanna have some fake beef!"
cam- hell no
jj - oh ok moving along..

Back