Jaz O says Jay Z involved in homosexual behavior

MongolX

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9hxF1mWrUiMI491g

im not sure how credible Jaz O is but ive heard he basically was Jay Z's mentor.....WARNING: There are refrences to a "Secret Society/Illuminati" type junk so if you don't wanna hear that don't click

I am hoping that this thread will be based on the credibility of Jaz O not the existence of secret society blah blah blah...

So do you guys think Jaz O is a trustworthy source or just another dude tryna catch shine?

Last edited:
Jaz-O waited 20 years to say that? So it was cool that Jay was a fag/illuminist until he missed that vid shoot y'all had together and made you feel the need to beef with him?

Jaz-O hasn't had a connect to the industry outside of Jay for the last decade and a half easily. Where is this intel coming from(haven't seen the vid yet), just seems wierd that last time his shots at Jay were "you don't be out Marcy". Why it take so many years of them beefing for him to say dude's gay if it's been like that?

interesting but...i agree with deranged. it's real easy to take shots at someone after you fell off or after everyone else is already talking shots at him and you are just trying to add to it.

calling cats out is not all about trying to get "shine" or hatin' due to "irrelevancy"...

people just don't seem to understand that for some reason.

calling cats out is not all about trying to get "shine" or hatin' due to "irrelevancy"...

people just don't seem to understand that for some reason.

what is it about then? a stand up person wouldn't speak on their situation with another person anyway, no matter how messed up it is, b/c no matter what one person did the the other, the person in the wrong ultimately has to live with it and thing always come back to you, so no need to broadcast it to the world.

My question is, why did Jaz-O live in the shadow of a homo satanist for a decade prior to him beefing with the guy because he didn't show for a video shoot.

I don't hang with fake dudes, homos(no problem with them, juist not my crowd), snakes, devils, ect. under any circumstances. So if Jaz-O chooses to surround himself with these type of people until they do something petty that makes him act like a little girl(like miss a video shoot), how far from the tree does the "fig" fall?

People trip me out speaking on their former friends like they won't never the best of buddies. If I'd take a bullet for you yesterday, i can't find out nothing about you today that will change that tomorrow. Difference is, I'm way more selective about who I take a bullet for apparently. All the years and circles I've affiliated with, I don't wear a Loud Recs hat, Beat Club Jacket, Ruff Ryder chain, or a Regime tat.

Jaz-O was Roc'd out in 98 running in his "son's" shadow and taking his "son's" checks and handouts.

Last edited:
1257516648jay_gay.jpg

illuminati.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is obviously fabricated, but let's pretend it's not. Jay-z is married to Beyonce, one the world's most beautiful women. I'm sure Beyonce could have picked and choosen any dude in this world. I doubt she'd settle on a dude that's into dudes. Jaz-O needs to go make an album with The Game/Fabolous and call it National Enquirer. They can trade rhymes about who's gay, fake beefs, and how they are all a bunch of gossipy little b****es.

Show and prove, Jaz.

naw,nothing seems bitter about him at all..

it's funny how ALL of Hov's haters don't get half the respect or gains that Jay-z has..none of them..not one..not even 50,there are still whte men in suits with lots of money to give away that would not and will never fuk with 50 b/c black gangstas still scare some folks to death..50 knows damn well goin on Oprah would probably boost his success even more,he's a business man and regardless of how the hood feels about Oprah he'd be on that show in a NY minute,get on thisis50 after it was over and talk shyt about her but he'll never get that satisfaction,sadly for him..

Jaz-O,still an OG but how these ppl have all this gay info? were you there? and WHY were you there? I can call yall gay all day for some of the shyt said on here,wtf does that mean? nothing

lol...

Well, there are famous gay artists in almost every genre of music... Why would hip hop be exempt..?

Eventually, somebody will have to come out of the closet..

Last edited:
niggas are stupid....Jay-Z is a regular ass nigga...smh@the world

^^^ **** like this drives me crazy....

How the hell would you know the first thing about Jay-Z??

smh @ people who are offended that anybody dare suggest their heroes are homosexuals...

I wonder how they would act had they found out it was actually true..

Back