J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Yo Gotti, Bigga Rankin', and Trey Songz in the studio. . .

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
They aren't makin' a beat, it's just a lil' listening session, I guess, to see what needs to be done to finish up the song.

THAT TRACK IS SO HARD THOUGH. . .

listen to justice the songs called d.v.n.o. and yea its a french band not these guys

Last edited:
Justice league never dissapoints.

I hope Gotti brings some heat. Ain't liked an album of his since Self Explanatory.

This Shti Is So Tuff Gotti Gucci Oj D Jm All Comin Out Strong Now..its There Time

anyone know the name of this song yet?? I cant find it ANYWHERE...

dammit man.

gotti go hard i always said he needed the right production. this beat fits him perfect cant wait for his next album hop they dont water down his album with that commercial crap. shot out ta bigga rankin he go in hard for my city j-ville

"it cocaine MURSIC //nigga dont u confuse it!"

That track sounds so big. Sounds like a movie score almost. I'm still tryin' to figure out how to capture that sound.

gotti go hard i always said he needed the right production. this beat fits him perfect cant wait for his next album hop they dont water down his album with that commercial crap. shot out ta bigga rankin he go in hard for my city j-ville

"it cocaine MURSIC //nigga dont u confuse it!"

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaaal!!!

Represent Da Bang'Em

That was dope....just how many people are in Justice League though? lol that studio was packed!!

That track sounds so big. Sounds like a movie score almost. I'm still tryin' to figure out how to capture that sound.

yeah it was so nice i had to bump it from 3 weeks ago... Bigga Rankin is my dude so ima see if i can get at him, and I'll let you guys know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back